A Tribute Post For CO.JP's: Whats Your Fav CO.JP AF1/Dunk

reverse purple/white city attack dunk highs...
v2007020055sj4.jpg

btw - HK got the AF1 wheat lows as well, so technically, i wouldn't consider them a co.jp. i was too lazy to hit up the shop when they opened and missedout. talk about regret...

i was gonna say the royal/black dunk highs, but i forgot all about the AF1s with the gum midsole airmaxes posted. the first time i saw them i went
eek.gif
becausei love any shoe that properly uses gum soles.
pimp.gif

I saw Mushrooms as the first sneaker posted and I was like......what the @@%*?

Then I saw who started the thread and posted them, and it made PERFECT sense.

HA!

Wheats are my favorite. Only CO.JP I've owned multiple pairs of.

Linens are gorgeous. I need a 2nd pair. DS 9.5

And I need Atmos, which is just a classic and timeless colorway.

believe it stands for cooperation of Japan , or something like that. I can't even remember. But the shoes usually comewith that black paper nike tag. I have only owned AM95s when it comes to co.jp Emeralds and those white/grey ones.

Originally Posted by illphillip

HA!

Definitely thought the exact same thing. I mean, if you're going to start a thread dedicated to co.jp joints, at least do the knowledge on whatis what. SMH.

Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

believe it stands for cooperation of Japan , or something like that. I can't even remember. But the shoes usually come with that black paper nike tag. I have only owned AM95s when it comes to co.jp Emeralds and those white/grey ones.
Thanks for the info. I'm still a little confused. Is the Co of Japan a separate company or something that collaborates with Nike? Don't knowwhat the black paper Nike tag that you are refering to is, but the sneakers shown in the thread just look like any other Nike-made sneakers. Is there somethingthat shows they are Co ****?

Honestly, I don't think there is a pair that I dislike.

But I would do unforgivable things for a pair of Purple/White City Attack dunks.

It's so hard to choose considering how many great co.jp colorways there are, but I think I have to go with 2 sets of 2: Metallic Purple/Black andBlack/Metallic Purple and White/Purple and Purple/White.

Excuse the other kicks. I just completed the set a month or so ago and I haven't taken a group shot of all 4.

I forgot to mention Brazil Dunks when I posted. I'm not really %#+%%*$ with Dunks like that anymore, but that is a beautiful pair of sneaker.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

It's so hard to choose considering how many great co.jp colorways there are, but I think I have to go with 2 sets of 2: Metallic Purple/Black and Black/Metallic Purple and White/Purple and Purple/White.

Excuse the other kicks. I just completed the set a month or so ago and I haven't taken a group shot of all 4.
i so agree with you regarding the dunks you mentioned. i can never forgive myself for parting with my purple/white city attacks... matix917... give methem back!!! lulz... kidding. actually i am not = )

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by illphillip

HA!

Definitely thought the exact same thing. I mean, if you're going to start a thread dedicated to co.jp joints, at least do the knowledge on what is what. SMH.

ok........ there other posters that mistake euro exclusive as co.jp's. I thought Mushrooms were co.jp's all these years guess not.

laugh.gif
@ granpa IllPhill always following me around.. neverfails.

I think pretty much all of the co.jp colorways put out for both the Dunk and AF1 are the greatest Nike EVER put out. As beautiful as the colorways are, I'mnot much of a Dunk fan so I pass on all of those. I wish that, for each co.jp colorway, Nike would've released both a Dunk and an AF1. Imagine a pair ofAF1 low "halloweens" with that carbon fiber...crazy.

How come it seems that all the halloween dunks have that yellowing around the edges of the leather???

Back
Top Bottom