A warning: Don't try ecstasy... vol. bad choice by my girl

X is straight w/ me, I'm def not a pill junkie, maybe took about 10-15 in my lifetime, when mixed w/ the herb its def a nice trip, DO NOT drink alcohol& pop tho, you start feeling fatigued & what not, horrible feeling.

Gotta stay hydrated, keep gum & orange juice near by & you're straight.

vids?
nerd.gif

basic X has a low chance of doing any serious damage, about the same level as weed. Most people who OD and get brain damage get it from popping too many pillsand getting dehydrated. the stuff they cut w/ meth etc. should be avoided cause we've all seen what that can do. As long as the user stays hydrated theyshould be fine.

i aint tryin it though cause ive heard stories of groups of dudes doing "strange" things with each other when the are trippin.

Originally Posted by GasBreakFlip707

Good topic but I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet because of the replies.

Anyway, a couple people I know tried it and said they're never doing that again.

I aint gonna fake i had one for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it was not a good look
smh.gif
i took it at noon and was rollin till 10...i was out oftown and i didn't tell all my mans and then they saw my eyes and was like "son are you rollin?" i was like yea man i been rollin allday
smh.gif
. Idon't see how ppl can do it all the time

im not
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
with any chick thatdoes any drugs . perod

you cant even smoke cigs and expect to get a second glance from me

relax, she had a bad pill or a panic attack.

The rest of NT, ignore this post....if your pill is pure MDMA (molly), X is safe aslong as you stay hydrated.

so look... can someone who knows please list all the side effects and precautions surrounding e for me?

False. I did it several times and never turned into an e-tard. Loved it, but didn't wanna fry my brain so I only did it occasionally, and always gave myself at least a few weeks in between pills.

You're girl either had A.) a bunk pill, or B.) a bad trip...that's all it was.

I've popped my fair share of pills, roughly 80 or so. Went through this phase of about 6 months were I poppin' pills like every other week it seemed.Multiple pills through the night, anywhere from 2-5. I haven't taken any in almost a year though, got tired of it. The zombie feeling you get the next daysucks.

Not once have I had a trip where I was too shook to try 'em again. I guess it all really depends on the person and how they react to the drug.

I might try it again sometime soon, pures though, not the regular kind, cause my friends told me you feel fine the next day.

And somebody said "food tastes better." Not for me. I remember one time after poppin' about 3 pills, I didn't eat for 36 hours. I justdidn't have the appetite, all I wanted was Gatorade and water.

I'm over 50+ pills but I'm normal. 1st time was in 99 and the last was in 03-04. I haven't been blown but I have felt uncomfortable for over aweek. I don't thizz anymore because I know the quality isn't the same anymore. Nowadays I just drink and occasionally smoke. I've seen people likeyour girl though. Lose her fast she's gonna be blown status regardless.

took it once and was f'n awesome most bugged out night of my life...tho too shook of the consequences to do it ever again

never in my life would I take that stuff , the Gov' wants you to be under control By everything ( drugs , weed , liq ) to have you killing yourself ,putting you in jail , or just not making it in life period ( the good life ).

Those are the effects of drugs might seem fun but deep down your consciousness knows the deal

Back
Top Bottom