A WELL WORN COLLECTION

Nice collection. Its good to see that you wear them
pimp.gif

One of the bests threads I've seen here at Niketalk. Worn kicks show that you ain't new and that you've been somewhere.

Theme Music: "Rock Dis Funky Joint" - Poor Righteous Teachers

One of the bests threads I've seen here at Niketalk. Worn kicks show that you ain't new and that you've been somewhere.

Theme Music: "Rock Dis Funky Joint" - Poor Righteous Teachers

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

nice brooks collection, im assuming your heavy-set with all those beasts.... i personally love the beast but since im skinny they look like bricks on my feet.... i audible to the trance though... keep it up
Thanks homie, naw im about 180  but after working at the athletes foot for 8 years i found that they work best for me when im running and pulling 11 hour shifts. I have tried every brand from stablitity and motion control and the beast is the @!+ (plus i get a fair amount for free). I can get away with the trance on shorter runs. Thats one reason i stopped buying nike  and started beating the life out of most of my shoes. You pay $100 and up nike for what? That stupid check but you look good with hurt feet.

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

nice brooks collection, im assuming your heavy-set with all those beasts.... i personally love the beast but since im skinny they look like bricks on my feet.... i audible to the trance though... keep it up
Thanks homie, naw im about 180  but after working at the athletes foot for 8 years i found that they work best for me when im running and pulling 11 hour shifts. I have tried every brand from stablitity and motion control and the beast is the @!+ (plus i get a fair amount for free). I can get away with the trance on shorter runs. Thats one reason i stopped buying nike  and started beating the life out of most of my shoes. You pay $100 and up nike for what? That stupid check but you look good with hurt feet.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Theme Music: "Rock Dis Funky Joint" - Poor Righteous Teach

Thanks man I had new deadstock js and other things that i didnt even like so i sold them and kept what i did thats y they are so beat and after wearing them on regular rotaions with 4 plus years on most it takes a toll. Plus it doesnt help that i enjoy being out in nature and aint going to worry about messing up a shoe like a chick that just got her nails done.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Theme Music: "Rock Dis Funky Joint" - Poor Righteous Teach

Thanks man I had new deadstock js and other things that i didnt even like so i sold them and kept what i did thats y they are so beat and after wearing them on regular rotaions with 4 plus years on most it takes a toll. Plus it doesnt help that i enjoy being out in nature and aint going to worry about messing up a shoe like a chick that just got her nails done.

Back
Top Bottom