Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a damn shame, thats why u cant trust nobody.... everytime im around somebody always got my guards up.... these boys aint playin no more..... told my boy the other day gotta watch ya back, some boys be walking around lookin like they gonna sneak ya

have you seen any of the evidence first hand?

Nope, but what reason does he have for destroying his security system and his phone and hiring professional cleaners to clean his house before the cops inspected it?

At the least he'll most likely do time for obstruction of justice, but it seems pretty obvious he was part of the murder somehow.

Plus a rental car in his name abandoned near the same park the body was found. Idiot. He deserves a life sentence for stupidity alone.

I don't feel bad for him at all and no one else should either. You make bad decisions in life and face the consequences.

Cosign.
Although it seems that he has done some things that are suspicious and looks like a coverup, he is innocent until proven guilty so we'll see.

0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-3.jpg

this fool thought he could catch a body and still play in the NFL like nothing happened..

who does he think he is.. ray lewis?

its a damn shame, thats why u cant trust nobody.... everytime im around somebody always got my guards up.... these boys aint playin no more..... told my boy the other day gotta watch ya back, some boys be walking around lookin like they gonna sneak ya

:lol: I picture you typing this out in a underground bunker or some ****.

prosecutor's jobs gotta be easy as hell these days with these dumbasses posting their whole lives on the internet in the form of pics.

the **** a grown man doing taking mirror shots with a gun ??? dude is technically a dude but has a mentality of a 14 year old girl. the **** wrong with this cat

you guys take sports so freaking serious. you kids act as if hes paying your salary. regardless of what he did it's still foul that he will no longer be playing football professionally. not tat new england lost a good player and your happy about that. thats someones son, brother etc. cmon

There are consequences for your actions.. he's paying those consequences now.

He did it to himself.. why should anyone feel sorry for this dude.. the guy he killed was also someones son, brother etc...

you guys take sports so freaking serious. you kids act as if hes paying your salary. regardless of what he did it's still foul that he will no longer be playing football professionally. not tat new england lost a good player and your happy about that. thats someones son, brother etc. cmon

someones son, brother, etc. that may have MURDERED someone.

Jalen-Rose.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom