Abbott Elementary - Wednesday on ABC & Hulu

Ava losing her mind when Jacob was doing his magic act. :lol:

Her getting shook by Vanetta. :lol:

Janine's mom being broke Cookie Lyon. :lol:

Barbara is to Janine as Piccolo is to Gohan.
Ava going crazy about the magic tricks threw me off lol

1681958036411.png

Gregory did all of that fumbling of baddies just to get friend zoned by that pitbull

Gregory did all of that fumbling of baddies just to get friend zoned by that pitbull

picard.png

Gregory didn't end up with Janine but got a bromance with Jacob.

Mr. Johnson gone gone from Abbott?

Frustrating season, they teased all this romance just to have Janine stand in her own way at happiness.

Series finale was a sleepover in a museum and we hardly got Ms. Schmentti in PJs. Let. Down.

How in the world would AI be used to write shows? It's going a little too far.

It's apart of the negotiations. The A.I will just be co-writer that doesn't get credit/residuals until it gets better.

People use it to write scripts for Youtube videos and come up with business plans/ideas....it's as good as the info it has access to and person giving it prompts

Last edited:
How in the world would AI be used to write shows? It's going a little too far.
There’s an endless amount of content out there and platforms already have the capability to monitor how we interact with said content. Theoretically you could tell an AI model to create a script based on whatever broad criteria you give it (setting, character and their role, etc.) and then it fleshes out the script by scanning the most viewed episodes of the most popular series out there.

Of course you’d have to go in and edit but now the writers room consists of a single person vs a group.

There’s an endless amount of content out there and platforms already have the capability to monitor how we interact with said content. Theoretically you could tell an AI model to create a script based on whatever broad criteria you give it (setting, character and their role, etc.) and then it fleshes out the script by scanning the most viewed episodes of the most popular series out there.

Of course you’d have to go in and edit but now the writers room consists of a single person vs a group.

I just think AI generated scripts would be bland and boring.

IMO

Back
Top Bottom