Accounting Unappreciation

I had my first accounting class today and it took me damn near 3 hours to complete the online hw. Seriously, what prof. assigns hw to a class when none of the material has been covered on the first day of class?!!? Am I the only one who's had this happen?

I had my first accounting class today and it took me damn near 3 hours to complete the online hw. Seriously, what prof. assigns hw to a class when none of the material has been covered on the first day of class?!!? Am I the only one who's had this happen?

Graduated with my Accounting degree from UW this year. The Intro to Accounting class is one of the hardest classes there is out there; I never had to sit outside of class and study on a consistent basis for one class until I took it.

Graduated with my Accounting degree from UW this year. The Intro to Accounting class is one of the hardest classes there is out there; I never had to sit outside of class and study on a consistent basis for one class until I took it.

dawg, working in Accounting is unappreciated!

But at least i get paid to do the work this time. & it isn't 100% accounting which is cool

It's just a means to an end for now!

dawg, working in Accounting is unappreciated!

But at least i get paid to do the work this time. & it isn't 100% accounting which is cool

It's just a means to an end for now!

I took Financial Accounting this past summer and I didn't think it was all that hard, but maybe that's just cause it was summer school. I'm in Managerial and Intermediate Accounting classes now so hopefully those aren't too hard.

I took Financial Accounting this past summer and I didn't think it was all that hard, but maybe that's just cause it was summer school. I'm in Managerial and Intermediate Accounting classes now so hopefully those aren't too hard.

i took 3 accounting classes...didn't think they were hard at all.

edit:  I take that back, accounting I sucked,  learning the fundamentals was the hardest part of accounting.
unappreciated.

i took 3 accounting classes...didn't think they were hard at all.

edit:  I take that back, accounting I sucked,  learning the fundamentals was the hardest part of accounting.
unappreciated.

Classes are harder than what you see in the real world until you get to CFO/Controller positions.  Or, you're working in a multi-national conglomerate with a ton of activity in complex things.
That's not typical though.

Classes are harder than what you see in the real world until you get to CFO/Controller positions.  Or, you're working in a multi-national conglomerate with a ton of activity in complex things.
That's not typical though.

You're complaining about accounting?

jay-z-laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

jay-z-laugh.gif
Dog...i know you want people to think you're smart..but you just come off as corny.

jay-z-laugh.gif
Dog...i know you want people to think you're smart..but you just come off as corny.

Originally Posted by IamMD

jay-z-laugh.gif

Oh you got me, I honestly just wanted to use that gif and I'm salty/frustrated I have like a 500 pages to read today. I took accounting as a college level course in high school, it was pretty tedious.  

I know the CPA exam is pretty tough as well I've given props to NTers who passed it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

jay-z-laugh.gif

Oh you got me, I honestly just wanted to use that gif and I'm salty/frustrated I have like a 500 pages to read today. I took accounting as a college level course in high school, it was pretty tedious.  

I know the CPA exam is pretty tough as well I've given props to NTers who passed it.
pimp.gif

Im in Intermediate accounting now !

Believe me, me taking Intro Accounting I online class was the worst. I basically TAUGHT MYSELF accounting, it was tough alright
tired.gif

Im in Intermediate accounting now !

Believe me, me taking Intro Accounting I online class was the worst. I basically TAUGHT MYSELF accounting, it was tough alright
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom