***Ace Hood - Gutta Nov. 25th***

whUtizit
nerd.gif

^^None. He gets a couple shout outs but that's about it. It's a solid !++ album and I will be coppin on the 25th.

Album is cool

Drumma Boy coulda did better on "Get Em Up", it's sounds just like "My Life, Your Entertainment"

Only checking this out for the production. Need some new Runners beats in my life.

dude can flow when he freestyles...ive yet to give him a chance tho...khaled hasnt gased him enough for me i guess

Papoose can't get a record out but this dude got a real release date shhh is disgusting

I can't believe dudes would cop this
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

Papoose can't get a record out but this dude got a real release date shhh is disgusting

I can't believe dudes would cop this
grin.gif
if papoose grows some nappy %$% dreads, pulls a fat joe and starts reppin miami and squashes that lil beef he had with fat joe in the process, hecan get cool with khaled and possibly get a release date.

It's been sitting on my desktop but haven't gotten around to listening to it yet, what is the songthat's at the end of the "Ride Remix" video?

Get Em' Up
pimp.gif

since the cypher i softned my stance on him and the album is solid...if u got a whip your gonna love this album.

Back
Top Bottom