Acne on the 2009 Space Jams

my right shoe had them bad, every pair I looked at on RD had them, I never complain about quality but that release was horrible.

Is it really that serious. People aren't 2 inches from your feet when they see your shoes walking by.

Is it really that serious. People aren't 2 inches from your feet when they see your shoes walking by.

Just take some nail clippers and snip them off. That's what I did. They look very good afterwards. Just don't snip too deep otherwise you'll dig right into the foam.

Just take some nail clippers and snip them off. That's what I did. They look very good afterwards. Just don't snip too deep otherwise you'll dig right into the foam.

I got a pair for christmas that had them bad. Took a pair of finger nail clippers to them and it is as if they never where there.

I got a pair for christmas that had them bad. Took a pair of finger nail clippers to them and it is as if they never where there.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I just left them alone, on my Space Jams & Silver Anniversary...
I wonder if the Cool Grey's will have them?
yup, they will be the same junk quality....

I cant believe theres a thread about this.. it aint rocket science??? 
use a razor or nail clippers as said above.. I dont have this problem with my 2000 jams ahahahah

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I just left them alone, on my Space Jams & Silver Anniversary...
I wonder if the Cool Grey's will have them?
yup, they will be the same junk quality....

I cant believe theres a thread about this.. it aint rocket science??? 
use a razor or nail clippers as said above.. I dont have this problem with my 2000 jams ahahahah

it's called acne now? lol.
you can do this like i did to mines, grab a razor blade and smoothly cut it off. mines looks good after doing so

it's called acne now? lol.
you can do this like i did to mines, grab a razor blade and smoothly cut it off. mines looks good after doing so

Back
Top Bottom