Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

I just listened to Well Done for the first time in a minute. That album is so underrated.

If we're talking under appreciated Bronson songs, the beat change in Thug Love Story 2012 is still mind blowing.

One of my favorites.

Not Enough Words was my first favorite Bronson song (heard it right before Blue Chips came out)

I don't skip a song on Dr. Lector. Buddy Guy & Tan Leather :pimp:

Anyone who hasn't heard all his **** is seriously missing out.

The the Bon Appetite & The Program ep have some jams on them too

Damn never heard that simple man before :pimp:

Btw Album release concert March 24th in NYC tickets go on sale friday.

Last edited:
Blue Chips 1 & 2 are so much more theatrical than his other tapes. Even though I love them the Blue Chips series is on another level imo

"Magic Johnson of the game mutha____, dont wanna play wit me"

sick.gif

Well Done is his AB's best project imo. He was in rare form (swidt?). Front to back it was the most complete and flowed perfectly. Had a great intro. Great joint for the ladies (where'd he dig up Nina Sky?). The ill posse cut with Terror Death Camp 
sick.gif
eek.gif
. Little crossover joint with Miss Fordham Road (anyone else think Pun would've been perfect on this? Rip 
tired.gif
). Overall its just a fantastic tape front to back. His other projects have a hole or two.

But that's not to say necessarily I prefer Action and Statik. Alchemist and Party Supplies have both provided him with bangers that I love.

Last edited:
Well Done is his AB's best project imo. He was in rare form (swidt?). Front to back it was the most complete and flowed perfectly. Had a great intro. Great joint for the ladies (where'd he dig up Nina Sky?). The ill posse cut with Terror Death Camp :x :wow: . Little crossover joint with Miss Fordham Road (anyone else think Pun would've been perfect on this? Rip |I ). Overall its just a fantastic tape front to back. His other projects have a hole or two.

But that's not to say necessarily I prefer Action and Statik. Alchemist and Party Supplies have both provided him with bangers that I love.

Album wise, I agree. Well Done flowed well together and I felt he put alot into (personal-wise) the album. Blue Chips 1 and 2 were more entertaining obviously.

Last edited:
Well Done is his AB's best project imo. He was in rare form (swidt?). Front to back it was the most complete and flowed perfectly. Had a great intro. Great joint for the ladies (where'd he dig up Nina Sky?). The ill posse cut with Terror Death Camp :x :wow: . Little crossover joint with Miss Fordham Road (anyone else think Pun would've been perfect on this? Rip |I ). Overall its just a fantastic tape front to back. His other projects have a hole or two.

I agree with you man. Project flows well which I can't say for his other projects. Personally I am entertained by a solid body of work when it comes to music and Action delivered that with Well Done.

Back
Top Bottom