Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

Reach?

If an interviewer was speaking to Anthony Davis and said you remind me a lot of KG. How do you feel about the comparisons.

Well I grew up idolizing KG and he's an all time great, BUT he's not playing like me anymore.

There's nothing subliminal or reaching about that. Especially when Ghost is consistently putting out music.

Its probably because I didn't take it as him saying Ghost isn't rapping well anymorez but that his style isn't exactly the same was it was years ago.

Its probably because I didn't take it as him saying Ghost isn't rapping well anymorez but that his style isn't exactly the same was it was years ago.
This. It's apparent that there are a group of people that feel a certain way about Bronson and will twist things that are said.

"He not rapping like this no more"
"He needs something"
Would AB say those words if Ghost or another Wu member was in the room???
Lets be serious folks.

"He not rapping (doing it) like this no more"
"He needs something"

Apply those quotes in some hypothetical situations in a similar context and tell me it's a reach.

--Kobe you play like Jordan.
--Kevin Hart you're a new Eddie Murphy
--DJ Mustard you're the new Timbaland
etc...

I don't care what he said because honestly it's the truth he's better right now than Ghost, other than their voices I've never seen the similarity personally and I enjoy Action's music more than I did Ghosts.

Just my 2 cents.

Damn we are still talking about Ghost and AB.....is anyone bothered we were told we were getting a tape 3 days ago and it still isn't here?!:smh:

What tape yall talking bout? BC7 aint droppin
yet

If yall talkin Alligator Beats, thats a Alc beats cd wit AB on one track

Last edited:
What is this new tape erbody talkin bout but no one know about?
Startin to think yall delusional. Just checked dude twitter - no mentions of any projects
besides the instumental cd that dropped 3 days ago and the new ALC X OH NO joint aug 7th...
Yall mite be confused.

Last edited:
Damn Ghost came for his neck

Lmaooooo @ I didn't meant that :rofl:

But but but "yall reaching"

But but but "they on good terms"

I mess with both but Ghost actin mad sensitive. What action said wasnt even that harsh to warrant that type of response. Didnt these two do a track together awhile back?

Damn Ghost came for his neck

Lmaooooo @ I didn't meant that
roll.gif

But but but "yall reaching"

But but but "they on good terms"
Since I said both of those things; I will say I am disappointed in Ghost for this childish approach. Action could have dealt with that same redundant question that gets asked by every radio personality differently, but what's done is done. Hopefully Action ignores this and continues to do his thing. I know we have a few AB haters in this thread who will only feed off of this video Ghost made and treat it as gospel.

Back
Top Bottom