Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

Blue Chips 2, Rare Chandeliers and SAAB Stories are the 3 best Action Bronson projects to me. I think before these he was still finding his sound. And after these it seems like he got lazier or I don't know what it is.

I'm hoping 7000 is a classic though. I'm really rooting for him. He was in my top 3 favorite rappers before his TV break.
Rare Chandliers and Blue Chips 1 for me. Hard to explain, but I want to say the gimmick and image he wants to portray has taken away from his music somewhat. He's still rapping, but that new single was ehh...

Blue Chips 7000 is gonna be an insta-cop for me, but I'm a little bummed that it's not gonna be produced exclusively by Party Supplies. Blue Chips 1 & 2 were instant classics and a good part of their success was Supplies' beats. Harry Fraud and The Alchemist are great, but I feel like Bronson's best stuff has always been with him.

Won't get too excited for it. Blue Chips 2 is meh to me but Mr. Wonderful was a solid debut album.

The production, what most people might like, is what ruined it for me. It was all over the place.

I mean it was a mixtape. Not sure what type of flow you was expecting from BC2

But it was nice regardless

BC II was dope. Him and Party Supplies make the best combo. Then it's Al. I was hoping he'd continue the tradition and stick with PS. Nonetheless I'll buy it but I'm not sure it'll be as good as 1 & 2. It doesn't have the mixtape freedom as a album.

Capture+_2017-08-20-09-01-52.png

Bronson & Ross is gonna be a legendary collab :pimp:

Last edited:
Going to wait until it's release to listen to anymore tracks. Tracklisting has some promise though.

Yeah it doesn't have that 9-24 vibe 1&2 had. That's a party supplyxAction Bronson track, No other producer should touch that. Still hopeful it won't be a flop

Back
Top Bottom