Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

Matty had some good recipes, but he was annoying as ****. Weird noises/yelling throughout the recipe wasn't the schtick I wanted in a cooking show.

If it's one or the other, Vice made the right choice.

Matty had some good recipes, but he was annoying as ****. Weird noises/yelling throughout the recipe wasn't the schtick I wanted in a cooking show.

If it's one or the other, Vice made the right choice.

Facts that matty dude was just sus to me

But I could see hipsters and **** loving him

I'm not feeling the production on most of the tracks but the bars are there which is good.

Now if only he could work with griselda again...

Was recently making a list of my top 20 favorite projects of the decade and without question had to take Blue Chips 2 into consideration. LOVED that tape and enjoyed it from top to bottom but now thinking back on him never really listened to much from him after that. Any specific projects to add to the rotation coming from someone who loved BC2?

Last edited:
Was recently making a list of my top 20 favorite projects of the decade and without question had to take Blue Chips 2 into considered. LOVED that tape and enjoyed it top to bottom but now thinking back on him never really listened to much from him after that. Any specific projects to add to the rotation coming from someone who loved BC2?
Blue Chips 1>Blue Chips 2

Rare Chandeliers
Well Done
Bon Appetit
Dr. Lecter

There's some good stuff on just about everything he's put out, but those are my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom