Action Bronson & The Alchemist - Rare Chandelier (mixtape)

Here is the link. Enjoy. :smokin
http://vice-records-downloads.s3.amazonaws.com/Action_Bronson_and_Alchemist-Rare_Chandeliers.zip
Action-Bronson-The-Alchemist-Rare-Chandeliers-Mixtape-01.jpg

Cover is awesome. I'm excited to hear this mixtape. Alchemist beats never disappoint.

Might be just me but Blue Chips>Rare Chandeliers, he did his thing on this mixtape and of course Alchemist on the boards 
pimp.gif
 but Blue Chips was jus 
sick.gif

this tape is FLAME!!! The Alchemist is probably the most underrated producer ever, as usual he killed every track, and action came through with A1 bars. the sound quality alone ***** on blue chips. I've listened to it 5 times already and haven't skipped any tracks, IMO one of the better mixtapes this year.

I mess wit Bronson but it's just uncanny how much he sounds like Ghost. Not just voice but delivery, rhyme scheme and everything. Ive only heard this and Blue Chips and not done any research on dude really but has he or anyone addressed this any further? Like has Ghost said anything or has he given props to Ghost? Just curious. Either way I mess wit dude tho.

edit- quick Wiki search:

"Yeah, I mean at the end of the day, it’s all good because Ghostface Killah is one of the best rappers alive, so if I sound similar to the best rapper alive then that is fine. To me there is no comparison; he is a legend and I am a newcomer. If I would try and emulate with anyone it would be Kool G Rap, he is the person I look up to the most. I am not upset but at the end of the day I am my own person and no one can take that away from me."

Last edited:
tape is dope. not the masterpiece i thought it'd be but its cool tho...

joint with styles goes hard...

Imma download off the strength of what ALC did to Covert Coup.... first time checking out Bronson too.

Last edited:
the production on this mixtape is amazing. I'd say it's better than Blue Chips

favorite song is Gateway To Wizardry

I don't know i cant say blue chips is better than rare chandelier or vice versa people always want to compare to great pieces of work just enjoy both of them. I could have done with out some of the features on this latest project tho. Alchemist is far from underrated he might never been sensationalized by the masses like a dr.dre or a kanye but producers and artist the same know whats up when it comes to his production discography.

Rare Chandeliers been on repeat since last night. It is a very solid mixtapes but not better than blue chips. At least not yet.

I personally think Saab Stories might top both of them IMO since I feel he has better chemistry with Harry Fraud but we gonna have to wait and see.

I mess wit Bronson but it's just uncanny how much he sounds like Ghost. Not just voice but delivery, rhyme scheme and everything. Ive only heard this and Blue Chips and not done any research on dude really but has he or anyone addressed this any further? Like has Ghost said anything or has he given props to Ghost? Just curious. Either way I mess wit dude tho.
edit- quick Wiki search:
"Yeah, I mean at the end of the day, it’s all good because Ghostface Killah is one of the best rappers alive, so if I sound similar to the best rapper alive then that is fine. To me there is no comparison; he is a legend and I am a newcomer. If I would try and emulate with anyone it would be Kool G Rap, he is the person I look up to the most. I am not upset but at the end of the day I am my own person and no one can take that away from me."
He has a song with Ghost so I'm sure its come up before lol it's called meteor hammer go peep

Back
Top Bottom