Actor, 51, marries 16-year-old aspiring singer

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
gal_daddys_little_girl.jpg

[/font]
It's a time-honored tradition in Hollywood for older men to date younger women, and cougar couples have become all the rage as well. That said, at some point the age gap between partners can sometimes border on ridiculous, prompting the inevitable question, 'Is that his daughter or his wife?' 

Age ain't nothing but a number - just ask 51-year-old actor Doug Hutchison. Hutchison, whose film and TV credits include 'The Green Mile,' 'Lost' and '24,' said 'I do' to 16-year-old aspiring country star Courtney Alexis Stodden on May 20 in Las Vegas. 

While the couple's 35-year age difference has already raised many eyebrows, the newlyweds insist they are truly in love. 

'We're aware that our vast age difference is extremely controversial,' the couple told E! Online. 'But we're very much in love and want to get the message out there that true love can be ageless.' 

The couple live together 'happily ensconced in their Hollywood Hills home with their lil' pups Everette and Tuna,' the actor wrote on his website. 

Some call it robbing the cradle, others call it lucking out -- either way, take a look at the most jaw-dropping celebrity May-December romances ... 

BY JOANNA SLOAME

SERIOUSLY? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i KNOW he was hittin' that before she was 16, too...[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] pedophile[/font]  
30t6p3b.gif

damn, 16 and married?

her life hasn't even started and she already married

^got married in vegas, since she was under 18 she needs one parental signature which she apparently received

I'm pretty sure a 16 year old would need written consent from their parents to do this. That says a lot about them.

Originally Posted by scshift

Is that even legal in America? I thought you had to be 18
   I live in Missouri, but cross the state line into Kansas and the legal age is 16.
eyes.gif
 Dunno how I really feel about that.

Wonder how this thread would've turned out if it was some 16 year old dude marrying Stacy Dash 
nerd.gif

she'll have a book in a few years about how he beat her and she was trapped and he took advantage of her...

all of which still won't help her singing career...

i just want to know what the hell her parents were thinking signing off on this

id smash her.
in any case it wont last.
she'll find some younger more attractive man and divorce his @@# and leave with half his %$@*. dumb @@#. but i guess he legally wants to smash.
only time shall tell.

She needed a parent consent or whatever, I wonder if the parents would have signed if he was 51 and not rich

Back
Top Bottom