Adam Carolla's racial comments on Manny Pacquiao and the Philippines

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

I'm mexican btw.

osbcyd.gif
roll.gif

.. this made me laugh for some reason. 
ohwell.gif

Manny seems like a nice guy, but he also looks very stupid most of the time. It seems like he will do anything his advisers or trainers will do. smh

Dude is his county's greatest export right now. Compared to some one like Ali who was not only a athletic figure, he was also a social, and political one Manny is just going through his 15 minutes of fame. Manny is running out of people to fight and we all know in sports their is somebody better. If the phillipines greatest export is a boxer and he gets beat . They are gonna be back at square one because they never had a major figure that was a household name to begin with . Sure Manny donates rice and food and wants to do the best for his country that doesn't mean he is the best for his country. An athlete is a bad investment for a country . If the fame goes will the people still follow him.

I'm mexican btw. I'm just trying to make a point to the people that say "dudes are too sensitive." ignorance is ignorance, giving him a pass because he's a comedian is dumb.
I agree.

It's like saying Michael 'Kramer' Richards wasn't racist during his rant.. dude is just a comedian.. right?

Philippines>>>Africa as a continent...idiots are spreading AIDS over there because they believe popping a virgin's cherry is the cure for it...smh

if you find something wrong with that comment...then "you're too sensitive"

38.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

im filipino and i love adam.. thats just his way of giving construtive criticism

Yeah...and it's radio. Adam is like Howard in a sense. You get listeners by bringing up controversial topics and have difference of opinions.

1. filipino is not a race.

2. where's the racism?

If I made fun of the thailand about their ladyboys, am I racist? no.

if i say that there's no difference between america and canada, am I racist? no.

yall filipinos stay reaching with the filipino pride $#%*. "ww're pacific islanders, not Asian!"
laugh.gif

yall asian. all the same. not racist.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

1. filipino is not a race.

2. where's the racism?

If I made fun of the thailand about their ladyboys, am I racist? no.

if i say that there's no difference between america and canada, am I racist? no.

yall filipinos stay reaching with the filipino pride $#%*. "ww're pacific islanders, not Asian!"
laugh.gif

yall asian. all the same. not racist.

No you wouldn't be racist, but you would be ignorant. What's wrong with having pride in your country? Before Pacquiao, Filipinos had nothing and I mean nothing to cheer for or be proud of on the world stage. It's poor and has a long history of corrupt leadership, much like many other third world countries. When a guy who comes from the squalor actually gets some success, and helps put your country on the map, why can't the Filipinos be proud? Why is Carolla getting at Pacquiao/Philippines in the first place? What the hell did the country or Pac ever do to him lol?

Pretty much like when Americans say

"Canadians live in igloos"

"British have bad teeth"

You'd have to be sensitive to be offended by a comedian's comments about your country.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I'm more stunned by the fact that people listen to his show.
He's been corny since he was on Love Lines back in the day.

OH SNAP he was on love line.
smh.gif
back in the day....

Back
Top Bottom