Adam Jones (Orioles) to have his own sneaker on the Griffey Swingman Line

I hit him up on twitter, and this is what he told me. This is pretty cool stuff!

black/orange/white colorways
pimp.gif

swingman becoming its own line like JB or Lebron? if so, loooong overdue.

Originally Posted by dakid23

we should of kept him in Seattle
mad.gif
And now the O's might get Bedard back...
smh.gif

I wonder if they'll be any updates to the Griffey line... Swingmand Remix 2 perhaps?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nice to see a blk MLB player get some shine.

Other than Ryan Braun, I believe every Swingman athlete is black so I guess that means there are plenty that are getting "some shine".

Your failure to view players as "Athletes" rather than "Black Athletes", "White Athletes", "Dominican Athletes", etc.is a classic example as to why America will never lose the tag of being a racist country.

Embarrassing.

I'm a huge Carl Crawford fan. That guy has all of the tools to be a megastar. I actually like him slightly less after hearing him give smoe dense interviews - but I won't get into that now. You know who else likes Carl Crawford? The answer is: Ken Griffey Jr. The Seattle slugger has included Crawford in a select group of players that will wear his signature shoe. Crawford's version of the shoe, dubbed the Swingman, will say CC13 on the side. Along with Crawford, Jimmy Rollins, Ryan Braun, Adam Jones, and Orlando Hudson will wear their own version of the Swingman. Congratulations to Ryan Braun on being the token white guy in the group. You can see a version of the Ken Griffey Jr. Swingman here and you can see the Jackie Robinson edition here. The Jackie Robinson ones are effing awesome.

from: http://www.bigleaguescrew.com/mlb/carl-crawford-is-ken-griffey-jrs-swingman

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nice to see a blk MLB player get some shine.

You must go to Reverend Jerimiah Wright's church, huh?

Crawl out from under your rock.

There's been a bunch of "blk MLB players" getting their "shine" for quite some time, and the list is long.

It started with this guy named "Robinson" some time ago, ever heard of him?

i cant wait to see the Brauns now that i know about them...I love having him on my team even more now...

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom