sick.gif
sick.gif

7b1f_12.JPG
706e_12.JPG
air-jordan-retro-i-1-high-strap-a-tribe-called-quest-1.jpg

to each there own

sorry if it has already been posted
frown.gif

I don't really care for them but hey do your thing.

i'm probably late, but i saw these on pickyourshoes.com for sale. i'm sure everyone who wants them knows already, but figured i'd post anyway.

THESE ARE HOT TRASH....THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS IT SEAMS....NO CREATIVITY AT ALL.....MOST OF ALL, DID THEY PAY TRIBE CALLED QUEST FOR THIS....IF THEYDIDN'T THEY NEED TO....IT'S JUST LIKE MAJOR CORPORATIONS....NO CREATIVE SPARK IN THEM WHATSOEVER....ALL THEY KNOW IS TO EXPLOIT THE WORK AND LEGACY OFOTHERS....MEANWHILE.....THE ONLY PEOPLE TO FUSE THE TWO TOGETHER IN THE PAST WAS US(PEOPLE OF INNER CITY SLUMS)....AS FAR AS I REMEMBER MIKE NEVER HAD ARELATIONSHIP TO HIPHOP MUSIC.....HE DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SPIKE LEE AT ONE POINT....NIKE HAD TO CONVINCE HIM TO DO IT....AND EVEN THEN ITWAS A MARKETING SCEAM....THEY ARE NOT CELEBRATING THE LEGACY OF TRIBE....THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE ANY ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF WHAT THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THEHIP HOP KOMMUNITY....JORDAN IS NOT GOING TO CELEBRATE THE CHANGES THEY MADE TO MUSIC....OR SPEAK ABOUT THEIR SIGNIFICANCE......JORDAN BRAND ARE A BUNCH OFPIRATES RAPING, CASTRATING, AND PILLAGING MINDS OF US ALL....INCLUDING ME!

WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP SUPPORTING THIS DUDE AND ALL HIS ENDEAVORS....HE IS TAKING ALL OF YOUR DISPOSABLE CASH....AND FOR WHAT...HE HASN'T INCREASED ANYOF US.....U'VE LOST MONEY TO BE FLY IN YOUR OWN MIND....FLY IS WHATEVER U BELIEVE IS FLY...IF WE SAY IT'S FLY, THEN IT BECOMES THAT....SO ANYONE SAYINGHE MADE ME LOOK GOOD, IS A FOOL IN HIM OR HER OWNS SELF.

HTP

I think they're trying to make the 1's like dunks. (Putting all sorts of designs on them) I don't like it.

these can't touch the Puma ATCQ joints...wish they came out...anyone got pics of them?

i actually think these are pretty nice. dont get me wrong they could have done a lot lot better of a job. and i do agree that the pumas murdered these. but idont think theyre all that bad.

i just wanna know if they're more comfortable than other 1s? cuz the 1s are definitely the most uncomfortable pair of the series..

Back
Top Bottom