ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

The CE lows are available now at adidas, footlocker, footaction, east bay, and finishline.

there is no such thing as Adidas tts :lol:

i'll see if I can find a pair of CE lows in-store this weekend and then report back

Anyone else get an email about a tent sale in Daly City, CA this weekend?
I'll probably go tomorrow morning, since I'll be on the other side of town anyway.
I'll report back with any finds, but realistically anything of real value was gone yesterday.

Also got my PK CEs in from DSG today.
View media item 2346282It's funny how much I hated the look of these shoes when the first images leaked.

I went yesterday morning when it opened. The BB boost were CLB 2016 USA in small sizes like 6-7. 1 pair of CLB 2016 Size 14 Ghost Pepper and 1 pair of DRose 7 Size 14 Gray. They had a bunch of CLB 2015's in large sizes and DRose 6 All Stars Size 12's only. Non Boost were Lillard 2's Shark Black Size 13 and up. I did score a pair of Navy Alphabounce EM's. I didn't get an email about it either, I found out last minute otherwise I would have went Wednesday evening for the MVP pre-sale.

Its funny that the lows and highs have the same amount lace loops. Lol
I don't mind this at all. I actually think it suits the lows more than it did the highs. I think I'm going to love the lows even more than the highs.

Last edited:
I don't mind this at all. I actually think it suits the lows more than it did the highs. I think I'm going to love the lows even more than the highs.
They definitely fit the lows better. Both are still amazing shoes. I love the way the PK looks.

I went yesterday morning when it opened. The BB boost were CLB 2016 USA in small sizes like 6-7. 1 pair of CLB 2016 Size 14 Ghost Pepper and 1 pair of DRose 7 Size 14 Gray. They had a bunch of CLB 2015's in large sizes and DRose 6 All Stars Size 12's only. Non Boost were Lillard 2's Shark Black Size 13 and up. I did score a pair of Navy Alphabounce EM's. I didn't get an email about it either, I found out last minute otherwise I would have went Wednesday evening for the MVP pre-sale.

Appreciate you listing what was available.
I went around 11 this morning, I have never seen so many people at a tent sale.
The line to pay was going to be an hour wait, minimum. I really would've liked to have scored those PK rose 6s in size 11.
Ended up leaving because I couldn't subject the people with me to such a long wait.

Appreciate you listing what was available.
I went around 11 this morning, I have never seen so many people at a tent sale.
The line to pay was going to be an hour wait, minimum. I really would've liked to have scored those PK rose 6s in size 11.
Ended up leaving because I couldn't subject the people with me to such a long wait.

Yeah it was an hour checkout when I went. I've never seen a Tent Sale line that long. Stretched along the back and back towards the front. What was left? I'm debating about going tomorrow but if mostly gone, I'll pass.

Yeah it was an hour checkout when I went. I've never seen a Tent Sale line that long. Stretched along the back and back towards the front. What was left? I'm debating about going tomorrow but if mostly gone, I'll pass.

I knew right away that I wasn't going to stay long, so I didn't really take inventory of the remaining stock.
A good amount of the rose 6s were still there, and I spotted some of the harden CLB 2015s.
Clothing is what really seemed to be in demand. With the amount of people that were there in the first hour alone, I don't know if slightly reduced prices are worth picking over what little could be possibly left.

got these grey CLB16s for a great price at the outlets, grabbed them with an $70 price and once I got to the register, it had an extra 50% off...

Nice pick up.
My local outlet had a few Lillard 2s on Thursday. (8, 8.5, 12, 13, & 14) for $40
View media item 2347791Too bad they didn't have my size, but I was able to cop for my brother.

Just ordered the CE low with 20% off. It was either the grey or white, decided on grey cause I felt I could wear them casual too.

Just ordered the CE low with 20% off. It was either the grey or white, decided on grey cause I felt I could wear them casual too.
What size did you get? I'm a normal 9.5 in Jordan's but I sized down to 9 for the harden vol 1s.wondering if I should do the same for these ce lows.

What size did you get? I'm a normal 9.5 in Jordan's but I sized down to 9 for the harden vol 1s.wondering if I should do the same for these ce lows.
You should go with 9.5 on the CE lows. They run TTS from what I've heard (Nightwing from Weartesters.com). 

Back
Top Bottom