ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I don't think Adidas cares about matching the shoes to the jerseys.

They made the ASG jerseys held in New Orleans a Suns colorway.

I do think I have seen a Timberwolves jersey on sale that fades from blue to gray but I am not sure if they actually wore in-game.
You're right. I agree.
Frustrating consumers with random release days? This is what the 4th AW PE...? Now announcing these two PE's over a month before release? And continue to be releasing all white basketball shoes?

Been a frustrating start to 2017 for bball shoes with the way these have released and now the PG1. Harden vol 1 was handled great in comparison Imo.

Seeing Nike and Adi give PE's to players for on court wear with just their "logo" or initials on the tongue. Not always a special colorway. Brandon Knight has a pair of CE lows for example.

Last edited:
do you guys think theyll release a grey primeknit version of the CE lows? Like the all-white ones releasing next week but with a grey primeknit upper.

My black CE lows came in yesterday and they're really snug width-wise. Its similar to how the 29 lows are way more snug compared to the 29 mids. I ordered my normal size 11.5 and they feel like they fit almost a half size smaller. Shouldn't be a big deal if you have narrow feet. I have wide feet, though, so I think ill wait to try out the primeknit version and see if they fit better. These may be to tight for me to attempt to break in. I have a size 11.5 in the KD 9 and even those fit me fine, maybe even a little long. 

Other than that, they feel dope. Heel slip doesn't feel like it'll be a problem and the lacing feels better than the mids. I'm hoping the primeknit version fits my foot better.

View media item 2355794

Last edited:
Has anyone played in the solid rubber outsole version of CE? How does it compare to the translucent? Be interested to know if its more durable or traction any better.

Hooped in the Rose 7s.... i need to put more work in but initial thoughts... first of all, really bulky/clunky. I don't usually even hoop in lows and these are incredibly bulky feeling at first. Just gotta get used to that feeling.
First thing u notice is the traction. Probably best traction I ever felt. On the downside, that tall toe box is really apparent. I saw people talk about it but I've never hooped in a shoe with a tall toe box, kinda didn't expect it to be significant but geez. Just a weird fitting shoe. Cushioning was solid, nothing special. I'll do some reading to see how people fixed the toe box space. Shoe runs narrow and TTS length so sizing down isn't an option.

Overall I'm mixed but just gotta put in more work

Thicker insole would fix the room in the toe box but doesn't look like it'll be an option for you. At least try it.

Last edited:
Thicker insole would fix the room in the toe box but doesn't look like it'll be an option for you. At least try it.
I get that from the "create your own" campaign they're doing with it too - but college exclusive for now I assume. 

Is the CE low same sizing as Harden Vol 1?

Unfortunately have nowhere local to try on CE low.

Is it just me or are these college team exclusive pairs better looking that what's available for us? I don't know if it's just because the lighting or the editing of the photos but I really love these cw's.

Hooped in the Rose 7s.... i need to put more work in but initial thoughts... first of all, really bulky/clunky. I don't usually even hoop in lows and these are incredibly bulky feeling at first. Just gotta get used to that feeling.
First thing u notice is the traction. Probably best traction I ever felt. On the downside, that tall toe box is really apparent. I saw people talk about it but I've never hooped in a shoe with a tall toe box, kinda didn't expect it to be significant but geez. Just a weird fitting shoe. Cushioning was solid, nothing special. I'll do some reading to see how people fixed the toe box space. Shoe runs narrow and TTS length so sizing down isn't an option.

Overall I'm mixed but just gotta put in more work

Gonna try the insole from the hyper dunk 16 flyknits. View media item 2358955
View media item 2358956
The rose 7 insole is paper thin smh

Yeah. The Rose 7 insole is comical. I switched them out to the insoles from my Rose 3s and all was good.

Yeah. The Rose 7 insole is comical. I switched them out to the insoles from my Rose 3s and all was good.

I played in these for 2 hrs in December. My big toenail turned gray and is probably gonna fall off now

Back
Top Bottom