ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

It's actually a bit more complicated than that.

If we look at EU sizing, we see the difference in adidas and nike size scaling:

For every US 0.5 size up in adidas, EU size goes up 0.66

For every US 0.5 size up in nike, EU size goes up 0.5

Which means that the bigger your shoe size, the more there is a sizing difference that builds up

So if you're TTS size 8, you can probably size down 0.5

But if you're TTS size 13, you probably want to size down 1.0
Actually I don't think this is 100% accurate as Adidas sizing seems to vary from model to model. The Lillard 2's and CLB 2016 run longer than the Drose 6's for example.

It's actually a bit more complicated than that.

If we look at EU sizing, we see the difference in adidas and nike size scaling:

For every US 0.5 size up in adidas, EU size goes up 0.66

For every US 0.5 size up in nike, EU size goes up 0.5

Which means that the bigger your shoe size, the more there is a sizing difference that builds up

So if you're TTS size 8, you can probably size down 0.5

But if you're TTS size 13, you probably want to size down 1.0
this is actually very helpful,  appreciate the explanation on sizing!!!

I just got my CLB 2016s, haven't gotten a chance to play in them yet. I did a little moving around and can't tell if heel slip will be an issue. They feel great walking and jumping. Boost is not as mushy and bouncy as D Rose 6, but feels great. The firmness makes you feel a little quicker with the responsiveness.

I went a half-size down like Lillards and D Rose 6 Primeknits. The toebox seems like it's just 1/4 too long. Not a whole half size, but just a tiny bit which isn't bad. It doesn't feel like an actual issue where I'd slip out of the shoe, but my heels don't feel insanely locked in. Anyone feel this way, but heel slip still turned out okay when playing or gets better over time?

Just got mine in the mail, I feel the heel slip also. These might be going back, I have too many shoes to wear ones where the heel slips.

If you feel only slight heel lockdown problems, try lacing the last 2 eyelets (the ones with the plastic reinforcement) in reverse, so that the lace loops into the shoe instead of going away from the shoe.

This helps you really crank hard on the lace when tying them, giving that last bit of lockdown you need.

I had very slight lockdown issues when I first got them. Reversed the lacing and now I have no issues.

Thatnks fr the advice, it helped a bit but there's still slippage. Might have to send them back.

Just bought one from Concepts for $115 shipped and I thought I got a steal. Smh. Still copped the all black. Really nice in person.

$135 for me and I thought the same. still way better than $200 and I really lke these.

Last edited:
Forreal, wonder if I should wait for the 2017 version or just cop the ADO black pair, that one also has the solid rubber outsole, better for durability though I'm sure the PKs are durable enough. ****, think imma pull the trigger.

Last edited:
I bought three pairs, that's why size 12 is sold out in each one. $260 shipped no tax no shipping charges I couldn't pass it up.

Def cop ado. 2017 sole looks Pliable as well

I do. I have been balling in my grey pk's I got off that Zappos deal along with my other Adidas shoes. really liking their line for balling. it's nice to rotate shoes as well so they don't get beat up. oh and my crazy boost low 2016's finally broke in and they are in the rotation as well. I mentioned earlier the first time I balled in them it killed my feet afterwards, but after a couple more tries I'm good.

I also should not I probably had no business buying these because I do have quite a few shoes, but this time the good deal got to me. especially 67 shipped no way I could pass that up.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues applying this code? I tried coping a pair of AB but it says that the item does not meet the requirement for the SHOUTMAY2 discount...

I'm assuming the discount doesn't work because the shoes aren't full price, but neither are the CE lows and the discount apparently is still working on those. Weird

Back
Top Bottom