ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I will say I wouldn't be mad if they made a low with a tongue. I have a skinnier foot so having a tongue always makes for a better one to one fit

that's why I am hoping for a non-pk version

the new CE lows just looks half-a**ed, no effort to even bother changing anything other than the height of the collar

Recent pickup: Crazy Explosive 2016 PK "Veterans' Day"

Sorry if pic size is wonky; getting used to Imgur since Photobucket crapped on the internet.

mcXkDx3.jpg

Last edited:
Played in the CE17 PK today...went TTS, bought online didn't get a chance to try on and the toebox felt a tad bit roomy to me. The rest of the shoe was amazing as far as fit and lockdown though.

That's exactly my thoughts on it, they're a bit long but as a wide footer I couldn't go any smaller (11s). Although I had a bit of discomfort in my first game or two on top of my big toe, not sure if it's from the toebox being lower than I'm used to or needing to break in the forged primeknit.

Has anyone played in the Adidas day ones crazy explosives? How do they compare to the lows and PK lows?

I did a little further research and it seems that there are more colors dropping around that time

1st – adidas CRAZY EXPLOSIVE 2017 PK – CQ0611

1st – adidas CRAZY EXPLOSIVE 2017 PK – CQ0615

1st – adidas CRAZY EXPLOSIVE 2017 PK – CG4810

1st – adidas CRAZY EXPLOSIVE LOW PK – AC8805

1st – adidas CRAZY EXPLOSIVE LOW PK – CQ0443

1st – adidas CRAZY EXPLOSIVE LOW PK – DB0554

7th – adidas CRAZY EXPLOSIVE 2017 PK – CQ0620

7th – adidas CRAZY EXPLOSIVE 2017 PK – CQ0613

Finally some news on the lows. Hope the ankle is better than ones Jaylen Brown has been playing.

Finally some news on the lows. Hope the ankle is better than ones Jaylen Brown has been playing.
Yeah he wore them once, not meaning to get technical. Last game jaylen wore Dame 4’s and watching him now I think he’s wearing harden bounce vs the knicks. Been switching it up. His 21st bday today too :nthat:

Yeah he wore them once, not meaning to get technical. Last game jaylen wore Dame 4’s and watching him now I think he’s wearing harden bounce vs the knicks. Been switching it up. His 21st bday today too :nthat:
Sorry I was wrong, tore up the Knicks in the Lillard 4 tonight.

Attachments

• 4C39EDD2-EB9F-4F9A-9296-D608318287EB.png
    4C39EDD2-EB9F-4F9A-9296-D608318287EB.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
Quick question for those who have the 2017 PK boost. I got a pair to ball indoors and idk if it’s that I have a semi wide foot or these require a massive amount of break in time but my lord it kills right on the side of my foot and being 5’6 170 playing PG I need to be able to move and not have my feet killing me. I’m thinking about returning them because I originally got a size 8 and those were too tight on both feet both width and length wise now I went up to a 8.5 and just on my right foot it kills on the width. Any answers would be great and also is there a recommended pair of socks to use for these? Thanks.

Wish I could help you fam but for the life of me no matter the model I just cant get the right fit no matter what when it comes to Adidas shoes.

I've seen TTS as the consensus on the CE17 PK, yet I have at least a thumbs width of space in the toebox area which is too much for my liking and quite noticeable while playing in them. Went both 1/2 size down and TTS on the D Rose 7....smaller size was no good, toes were smashed together and TTS I think I had a thumbs width of room in those as well.

Too bad they don't make their shoes in 1/4 increments lol.

Quick question for those who have the 2017 PK boost. I got a pair to ball indoors and idk if it’s that I have a semi wide foot or these require a massive amount of break in time but my lord it kills right on the side of my foot and being 5’6 170 playing PG I need to be able to move and not have my feet killing me. I’m thinking about returning them because I originally got a size 8 and those were too tight on both feet both width and length wise now I went up to a 8.5 and just on my right foot it kills on the width. Any answers would be great and also is there a recommended pair of socks to use for these? Thanks.

I went with my TTS (normal width) with these and it was super tight at first. Like my feet were suffocating and ****. Still played in them but wore thinner socks. Shoes broke in for me after at least 3-5 hours of playing time. I still feel some tightness when i do super hard cuts at times but thats about it. Otherwise, it feels awesome now and no major issue

Back
Top Bottom