ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Didn't see this posted yet:

Adidas Crazy Byw - Brandon Ingram wearing the black ones tonight

23507191_378256155936650_7155206762545545216_n.jpg

I’m interested, but why the **** can’t adidas give us something that resembles a traditional lacing system.

Hope the pair last night comes out not just these. Not sure if they are marketing them as basketball shoes even though Ingram and Young were wearing them but since a lot of people were watching they wore them. They have a Zoom Flight 95 vibe to them.

8AFB25D4-8714-46CA-9426-D12EF0266898.jpeg

Look like yeezy desert rats outsole. Now we see where adidas will take us into 2018
lets not start spreading bad information. the yeezy desert rat outsole was borrowed from the KB III. saw the samples this summer and they're uh quite interesting.

I really like how weird the BYW looks, it's something different, my only concern would be the stability, just looks like alot of boost and the roundness of the heel is a tad worrying. Would be one of those things you'd have to play in to feel.

Black & white ones on the previous page look a bit Crazy 8s mixed with Zoom Flight 95 and not in a good way.

Lakers colourway that Ingram has look pretty nice though. The mesh (?) big toe is interesting, is it reinforced for stability or does it have some give to reduce pressure. Cricket fast bowlers do it, and given the amount of quick movement and pressure on the front of the foot I can see it being soft and flexible

cricket_shoes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom