ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I read them lol. I actually like reading reviews over watching them. I'm old lol.

Yeah the heel slip thing doesn't bother me either. Everything else seems to be on POINT. 

ONE MORE DAY!
I prefer reading over watching . Easier to skim through and find the info I'm looking for rather than wait or try to skip through a video. Reading takes less time as well. Schwollo rambles on at times but at least he sums it up at the top.
Plus YouTube is blocked at work lol

I prefer to read them too.  I rarely watch a NW or duke vid, but I read their reviews all the time.  It's becoming a lost art with youtube and all of these high-def. vids and people wanting visual stimulation.  I started back in Prof. K's day though, and all of the reviews back then were articles.

Schwollo's are just too much information mixed with pics and comparison pics.  Stuff I don't even want to know about.  A lot of it is irrelevant to me personally so I skip it.

I HATE doing vids, but we kind of have to to stay in the game. Still, I feel i get my point across written much better. Thanks for reading.

Bittersweet for me that UCLA is no longer sponsored by the three stripes. Need these CL16 in Bruin colors

Last edited:
Doesn't look like Footlocker , Champs are getting them in store as I don't seen anything on their launch locator. 2 Finishline stores not very close to me, they will have the red pair only. adidas store distribution sucks yet again.
Sometimes they put things out in the middle of the night but I don't see it. Bet they won't even be up on their own site until later in the day or another day.
Hope can get it online today that has a 20% code.

Last edited:
Just ordered my pair online from adidas. My birthday was last Sunday, so they sent me a 15% off code. £80 is a pretty good price for basketball shoes here. Thank you tanking GBP. £95 normally here.

I haven't found any stores local that are carrying them. And I did check adidas website in us note showing them yet?

I have the black pair in cart at FNL but when will they ship? Flabbergasted that they are not in stock in all stores at the set release date. :smh:

Last edited:
My local adidas has just the all white, so I got my 9.5 after returning 9 to Amazon. They wouldn't take the 15% email promo, claimed all boost is now excluded even though I used it on my wife's pure boost weeks ago.

Last edited:
Tried on 3 different sizes @ Finish Line and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Good for Basketball but not comfortable enough for casual wear I guess. Way below my NMD and Ultraboost in comfort, even below Alpha Bounce. 

really wish adidas would've released better colorways for them instead of the 2-3 TB ones today. it irks me when companies release mediocre colorways at launch then come out with fire.

Tried on 3 different sizes @ Finish Line and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Good for Basketball but not comfortable enough for casual wear I guess. Way below my NMD and Ultraboost in comfort, even below Alpha Bounce. 
Makes sense though.  I don't get bball shoes to wear casually anymore.  Not going to hold a candle to flyknit frees or pure boosts or any comfortable runners.  Some bball shoes are okay casually, but the majority are way too restrictive and stuffy, as they should be since they're meant for containment and athletic activity.  I doubt there is a basketball shoe in existence that will be as comfortable as ultraboosts.
really wish adidas would've released better colorways for them instead of the 2-3 TB ones today. it irks me when companies release mediocre colorways at launch then come out with fire.
I hear that, but at the same time it makes me hold off on buying them immediately until some kind of consensus forms.  Then if I want them, I can be more choosy about which ones I really want.  That said, the launch colorways are straight awful to me.

Back
Top Bottom