ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Got my cl boost 16 today from the eBay seller. I also got an adidas receipt with my info. Maybe he cops from adidas and ships them out to me?

The midsole height feels like the Kobe 6 from a try on. The midsole is not that low to the ground but not rose 6 either. Pretty good heel lockdown for a low but gotta tie them tight

We all better order before he gets fired.

Adidas better put up the black/white pair before/if he does get fired :lol: nah let him do his thing. Win-win situation for everybody (I'm sure adidas is benefiting from this too)

I got a chance to try on the CE today. They felt nice. The boost is really low to the ground. They look wide and were more accommodating width wise than other adidas shoes I've tried.

The look reminded me of moccasin boots. I didn't mind that really. 

Adidas better put up the black/white pair before/if he does get fired
laugh.gif
nah let him do his thing. Win-win situation for everybody (I'm sure adidas is benefiting from this too)
whats his username?

Went ahead and copped the Harden CLB PE off that eBay seller for $85. I tried on my TTS in fnl today and they have ALOT of dead space in the toe but are perfect width wise. Unfortunately, they didn't have the size down I needed to try.

with the 5% ebates cashback, I am considering getting a pair too

I probably would have pulled the trigger if the he had the black & white colorway

of the grey had a black tongue

with the 5% ebates cashback, I am considering getting a pair too

I probably would have pulled the trigger if the he had the black & white colorway

of the grey had a black tongue

I'm pretty sure ebates only does 1% for shoes on ebay..... Wish it was 5.

ahh, gotcha

kind of misleading as the chrome app shows "up to 5%"

thanks for the heads up

I'm going on Thursday. Report back what they have if anyone is going tonight (closing time report is better).

Last edited:
Went to tent sale no lillard 2s in sight

They had a pair of 1s so I settled for the harden 2.5s

Picked some clothes up I'm happy with tho

I'm going on Thursday. Report back what they have if anyone is going tonight (closing time report is better).

San Jose had very few basketball shoes. Only thing of note they had in decent quantities were the black/red Rose 6. A few scattered sizes of both the blue and tan colorways. The good news is that they were $40, instead of $60 like they were charging at the Cow Palace.
A guy was asking about Lillards, and a staff member that there would be more stuff brought out in the following days, which if true is pretty frustrating.

If you go, let us know if anything else pops up. I was going to buy several tank tops and shirts to work out in, but the prices werent that good. I might just go back on Sunday and see if they slash prices a reasonable amount.

Yeah I'll go check it out today mainly so I don't end up buy anything lol. Rather get the newer boost models.

All colorways except the black/white of CLB16 are good for discounts on FTL/Eastbay. Gold Harden importantly because the ebay seller doesn't have those. You can find a code on a cashback site of your choosing.

Last edited:
San Jose had very few basketball shoes. Only thing of note they had in decent quantities were the black/red Rose 6. A few scattered sizes of both the blue and tan colorways. The good news is that they were $40, instead of $60 like they were charging at the Cow Palace.
A guy was asking about Lillards, and a staff member that there would be more stuff brought out in the following days, which if true is pretty frustrating.

If you go, let us know if anything else pops up. I was going to buy several tank tops and shirts to work out in, but the prices werent that good. I might just go back on Sunday and see if they slash prices a reasonable amount.

I went yesterday and that's the same stuff they had yesterday except for a couple pairs of Harden Crazylight Boost 2.5. I couldn't pass up those D Rose 6 for $40 and they gave me 5% off for posting on social media when I checked out. There's a picture of Harden behind the registers that's talks about discounts. I looked it up when I got back and found that it says fill out a customer capture card and or post #adidastentsale and get 5% each. I don't remember seeing those cards but something to look out for next time.

As for prices, from what they told me, they lower the prices like $5 on shoes each day after Thursday. Although when I went on Sunday at the Stonetown and the Cow Palace, Boosts were down to $30 and $35 respectively. Stonetown Boosts started at $50 the 1st day. Cotton shirts always stay at $8. Long Sleeve Shirts and Shorts are down to $12 on Sunday and Jackets and Pants down to $15 on Sunday as well. The only problem with going on Sunday is that its a huge mess. Sizes everywhere and most of the decent hoodies and clothes are gone. I'm probably going to skip Sunday this time, this tent sale wasn't as great as the last couple even if they bring out more boxes.

I went yesterday and that's the same stuff they had yesterday except for a couple pairs of Harden Crazylight Boost 2.5. I couldn't pass up those D Rose 6 for $40 and they gave me 5% off for posting on social media when I checked out. There's a picture of Harden behind the registers that's talks about discounts. I looked it up when I got back and found that it says fill out a customer capture card and or post #adidastentsale and get 5% each. I don't remember seeing those cards but something to look out for next time.

As for prices, from what they told me, they lower the prices like $5 on shoes each day after Thursday. Although when I went on Sunday at the Stonetown and the Cow Palace, Boosts were down to $30 and $35 respectively. Stonetown Boosts started at $50 the 1st day. Cotton shirts always stay at $8. Long Sleeve Shirts and Shorts are down to $12 on Sunday and Jackets and Pants down to $15 on Sunday as well. The only problem with going on Sunday is that its a huge mess. Sizes everywhere and most of the decent hoodies and clothes are gone. I'm probably going to skip Sunday this time, this tent sale wasn't as great as the last couple even if they bring out more boxes.
Was the stock the same at Stones and Cow Palace? I went to Stones on Sunday and there wasn't much left in terms of basketball shoes. Only one I found was Harden ASU CLB 2015.

It was different, Stonetowns had CLB 2.5's in the Aurora Borealis and ASU colorway, Wiggins CLB 2015 and 1 pair of Lillard 2 Rose City that I grabbed and that was it. Cow Palace which was a larger sale had a ton of basketball boosts. CLB 2.5's and 2015's and Rose 6's in a Blue/White and Black History. I did find Lillard 2 in size 14 in Rose City and Chinese New Years but left them. Someone posted with photos from the Cow Palace sale of basically what they had boost wise. I've seen on twitter and videos of people finding multiple sizes of Lillard 2's but it seems they're in Southern California. Its basically a crap shoot. Honestly I was disappointed with the San Jose Tent Sale but the $40 Rose 6 weren't bad.

It was different, Stonetowns had CLB 2.5's in the Aurora Borealis and ASU colorway, Wiggins CLB 2015 and 1 pair of Lillard 2 Rose City that I grabbed and that was it. Cow Palace which was a larger sale had a ton of basketball boosts. CLB 2.5's and 2015's and Rose 6's in a Blue/White and Black History. I did find Lillard 2 in size 14 in Rose City and Chinese New Years but left them. Someone posted with photos from the Cow Palace sale of basically what they had boost wise. I've seen on twitter and videos of people finding multiple sizes of Lillard 2's but it seems they're in Southern California. Its basically a crap shoot. Honestly I was disappointed with the San Jose Tent Sale but the $40 Rose 6 weren't bad.
Knew I should've went to Cow Palace..damn

Curious, what twitter accounts did you see those pictures?

for my nor cal NTers....anyone confirm where I can try on both the CL16 and the CE? still torn between the 2 and would rather try on than have to order 2 pairs (different sizes to see fit) of each shoe, just to figure out what i prefer. i would rather not have to drive up to SF adidas store. btw, I'm in San Jose. can't get anyone to answer phones at footlockers anywhere and just got back from checking valley fair. any thanks in advance!

for my nor cal NTers....anyone confirm where I can try on both the CL16 and the CE? still torn between the 2 and would rather try on than have to order 2 pairs (different sizes to see fit) of each shoe, just to figure out what i prefer. i would rather not have to drive up to SF adidas store. btw, I'm in San Jose. can't get anyone to answer phones at footlockers anywhere and just got back from checking valley fair. any thanks in advance!

For FTL, you can use the "Store Pickup" option on the website to see if they're in stock in your size(s). I don't think it's always 100% accurate, but it seems like a decent option if they won't answer the store's phone.

Last edited:
For FTL, you can use the "Store Pickup" option on the website to see if they're in stock in your size(s). I don't think it's always 100% accurate, but it seems like a decent option if they won't answer the store's phone.
already tried that option. no dice. appreciate it though. trying to purchase tonight for a game on sunday

Knew I should've went to Cow Palace..damn

Curious, what twitter accounts did you see those pictures?
The Sole Brothers did a vlog of their local adidas tent sale in SoCal and showed a ton of Lillard 2's and Rose 6. According to the schedule there isn't another Tent Sale in NorCal through Sept.

Back
Top Bottom