ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

God damn it. Black CE PK is finally out on Adidas CA and right away, size 10 is sold out. I hate having the popular shoe size.

Last edited:
Played in the CE's today. For about 4 hours. Theyre great, but does anyone have the problem in where the heel counter digs into the heel during sharp cuts? It bothered me a lot. Could it be a sizing issue? I went TTS. Or just a matter of breaking them in?

No Swaggy P PE for you? lol

Do you mind if I ask where do you guys find out about all these deals? I feel like there are a lot of clearances on shoes in the US all the time. It sucks that I rarely see that here in Canada. I am so jealous of the variety of shoes available to you guys plus the eventual shoe clearances there.

Just from past sales, sites that are known to have sales. Usually if stuff don't sell they get discounted quickly.

iamgroot iamgroot

I played in my pair for about 40 minutes and I had the same exact issue with the tpu heel cup cutting into my foot. Hopefully it goes away sooner than later(never) once broken in.

Last edited:
I don't think the lows have been officially announced yet. I thought it's only been through leaks.

Omg those lows look pretty dope. I hope these will be easy to get!!! And available in Canada ffs

That's the color I've been waiting for. I love the home PE colorway but I know they will get trashed playing in them, being how light the pk is. Is this color (the away PE) going to eventually release in the US? Any insight is much appreciated [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I don't know when but Europe has been getting most of the new colorways first. Nothing on Eastbay/Foot Locker calendar for October, gotta be next month.

That's the color I've been waiting for. I love the home PE colorway but I know they will get trashed playing in them, being how light the pk is. Is this color (the away PE) going to eventually release in the US? Any insight is much appreciated [emoji]128077[/emoji]
is that shop legit? im tempted to order right now. much cheaper then the $280 they charge for CE in australia

Got my red PK CEs in from Amazon. Love the red in person. Went TTS and have a little extra volume in the forefoot. Cushioning feels okay walking around in the house. Nothing amazing yet. Not loving the high cut and how the shoe fits around my ankle and achilles. Maybe it all gets better as the shoe breaks in. Planning to hoop in them Thursday and/or Friday.

is that shop legit? im tempted to order right now. much cheaper then the $280 they charge for CE in australia

Yes they are I ordered from them once. They are on eBay too, under a different name but it costs little more than on their website.

Back
Top Bottom