ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Been seeing a lot of people wearing the Crazy explosives casually. Tried them on myself and the comfort is 10 starts.

Saw the Swaggy UncleP PE CEs and damn the shoes a bulky as hell, gon' be difficult to pull it off casually so the lows got come out sooner than later.

Yep that's Denzel. He looks like he still playing Training Day, you know after getting fired from LAPD and recovering from that *** shot.

I think i'm pretty much in for  a pair of them hardens... gonna rock em casually during spring in summer with shorts

saw this on IG lol
14733161_1365211480180003_2610507558032506880_n.jpg

Let's see how good these really are...

View media item 2217476View media item 2217477
Gon' have to do a lace swap on the CEs though, they look nice but it just doesn't work well like the DRose 6 laces, it's hard to lace it up tightly because once you are tightening them up, once you let go of the laces and move to the next laceholes, the laces pulls back the slack and loosens up again.

Just impossible to really tighten it, the texture of the laces are just too sleek and slipper that even double knotting doesn't work, it is probably why others has issues with fit and lockdown.

I've seen reports where the laces come loose, it may not lose much lockdown but when the top laces comes loose it is annoyingly noticeable like ont he DRose6.

Gon' try it out myself of course but I could see it being a problem with the stock laces.

We've had that pair here in Indiana for a long time now.  This is the pair that I tried on at Hibbet Sports and I could feel the Boost in the forefoot slightly, and could imagine that after being broken in over-time it could feel like an UltraBoost.  Solid rubber outsole as well on those.

Last edited:
that one is nice, exactly the simple blk/wht colorway I want, maybe even more than the all black primeknits

Adidas and their damn distributions :smh:

Those are clean. I didn't like the pattern on the other non-primeknit pairs. Will the traction pattern on the solid outsole wear easily like the translucent though?

We've had that pair here in Indiana for a long time now.  This is the pair that I tried on at Hibbet Sports and I could feel the Boost in the forefoot slightly, and could imagine that after being broken in over-time it could feel like an UltraBoost.  Solid rubber outsole as well on those.

Yeah, this is Hibbetts in Denton, texas

Those are clean. I didn't like the pattern on the other non-primeknit pairs. Will the traction pattern on the solid outsole wear easily like the translucent though?

might be more durable because solid midsole are usually made with continental rubber, no?

Yeah those two are fakes and there are more if you look down the page a little. They're on Amazon doesn't mean they are authentic, some are third party sellers.

Last edited:
Duke4005, did you ever post your review of the Crazy Explosive?  Curious as to how the Boost felt for you from beginning of wearing the shoe (both trying on and first time playing) till the end?

Back
Top Bottom