ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Might have to cop the lows on discount.  I'm liking the UCLA-ish colorways.

2017's look like they will be hard to put on.  Seems like more and more shoes are going with that sock-like upper/tongue design these days.

the pic above says 02/25/17 unless things have changed

I think that was the report that was posted here a couple of months ago too

then again this is Adidas so it might release earlier or later, their release date could be as inconsistent as their sizing :lol:

Any idea when the Nick Young CLB 2016s are dropping? I know they're in NYC but they don't ship from store.

2016 B-ball shoes: adidas > nike 
nthat.gif

I'm loving my Pioneers, but am in the market for another pair of Adidas hoops shoes. I just ordered the CLB16 with 20 percent off for $71 bucks, but I really would rather have the CE Primeknit. I can't seem to find those under retail in my size in any color other than the dark Wiggins PE. That's not for me. Anywhere else you can find them?

So why dont we all put our money together and buy and get them early and at wholesalr price? Or isnthere a minimum for wholesale price?

So why dont we all put our money together and buy and get them early and at wholesalr price? Or isnthere a minimum for wholesale price?

Seriously?????

You have to have an Adidas account. Adidas doesn't sell wholesale to anyone who wants to put an order together.

Can someone shed light on are clb 2016 jacquard comfy for strictly casual wear with thin socks? Those internal and external plastic heel counters worry me.

Last edited:
They (CLB16 Jaquard) are fine and top-light for casual wear. I have the Liberty CW and wear them casually. I wear them with thin socks before it started snowing and it made me feel the boost even more. They look good with slim cuffed jeans/jogger and socks that cover any skin. IMO no show socks and the CLB16 doeant look right.

But the Prime Knit version would look even better for casual wear and IMO can look better than Harden 1. Im still hoping on that black/purple/jade CW that released so far only in Asia to release to us NA.

I wish Adidas would release some of the colour ways Eric Gordon has had this season, some of those look awesome.

For me the lack of decent colour ways is what's stopped me from buying a pair, in Europe all we've had are the red and black PKs and both Wiggins PEs.

They definitely need to capitalize on EG, dude is going to be 6th man this year and with Hardens MVP performance, they could have something that sells real well there.

They need to capitalize on them the way UA capitalized on Currys MVP run.

Just sad to see what happened to EG, dude was arguable top5 SG in the league before he consistently got hurt, dude just needs to stay healthy this year.

They definitely need to capitalize on EG, dude is going to be 6th man this year and with Hardens MVP performance, they could have something that sells real well there.

They need to capitalize on them the way UA capitalized on Currys MVP run.

Just sad to see what happened to EG, dude was arguable top5 SG in the league before he consistently got hurt, dude just needs to stay healthy this year.

Agreed. He's playing great and his PEs look great. adidas should take advantage of that 1-2 punch in Houston.

Looking forward to the CE lows and more CLB primeknits coming out in the next couple of months. Throw in more colorways of the Hardens and some Rose 7 lows too. Man, I may be broke soon. :rofl:

Last edited:
Eric Gordon always been that streaky hot scorer. He can shoot. Hope he stays healthy, as well, hou is a fun team to watch.

He drives and absorbs contact well while finishing too. Been a fan of his since his Clipper days, somewhat bittersweet when he was traded for CP3 but always wished him the best and glad that dude is going beastly again.

Ooh I like those.  I think one pair is enough, but those are nice.

I have to try some Rose 7's or CE Lows though.

This is my favorite CNY shoe out of the adidas basketball line-up. Adidas better not play around and put the CNY collection on their website all at once.
View media item 2287137

I don't get why Adidas waited so long to drop the PK of these. Clearly NBA players love them, and the jacquard pairs got pretty poor reviews for fit. Seems like they missed a lot of money now since most ppl will prolly pick Hardens over them at this point.

I prefer these though.

Back
Top Bottom