ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to make the faux pas of mentioning it, but my restock pair of SNS shipped just now. 

That Vince gif was legendary though. 

Yep, my order finally shipped from the initial release. Odd how all the restock orders were shipped before the first orders but whatever, I'm glad its finally on its way. I almost gave in to contacting SNS and asking them why my order hasn't shipped but I didn't want to PK (pokezach) myself or anyone else, lol

Yep, my order finally shipped from the initial release. Odd how all the restock orders were shipped before the first orders but whatever, I'm glad its finally on its way. I almost gave in to contacting SNS and asking them why my order hasn't shipped but I didn't want to PK (pokezach) myself or anyone else, lol

I actually got my first order shipped yesterday from the original drop. The whole day wait for the restock order to ship was getting me nervous.

I actually got my first order shipped yesterday from the original drop. The whole day wait for the restock order to ship was getting me nervous.

Really? I also have a few buddies who were also able to place an order on the initial release and they got their shipment notification just now. Odd..from the site crashing to horrible ordering experience, probably the last time I ever order from SNS. Bots destroyed the site..pretty sad..

Last edited:

Got a shipped email this morning early, but the tracking number is longer than a typical FedEx tracking number, so it's untrackable. Not sure what the deal is there.

Edit: The shipped email didn't have the number. Had to log in to my SNS account.

Last edited:
Got a shipped email this morning early, but the tracking number is longer than a typical FedEx tracking number, so it's untrackable. Not sure what the deal is there.

Edit: The shipped email didn't have the number. Had to log in to my SNS account.
I got the same thing, bunk tracking number. Emailed them to see what's up.

Got my SNS order in during the first hour of release and still no shipping confirmation email, anyone else still on the same boat?

Got my SNS order in during the first hour of release and still no shipping confirmation email, anyone else still on the same boat?
Mine isn't shipped yet either. I'm not worried tho. If it's not cancelled by now, I'm just going to assume they're experiencing delays. 

Ditto... This is what my email said for my tracking #

$shipment.TrackingNumber.ToString()

lol..someone needs to fix their script. Glad I'm not the only one having issues so that makes me feel a little better.

Comparing different Boost shoes which one do you guys find is the comfiest. I feel like the Pure Boost is softer and bouncier for walking. I guess the ultraboost is more rigid and stiff to handle the shock of running still softer compared to lunarlon.

I wish they put boost on cole haans

depends man.. the Boost st is supposed to offer more stability

theres also the ESM boost which looks decent.. those are the ony other two that I would recommend ... Pure Boosts are an entry level shoe.. good but not great..

depends on what you are using them for too 

Back
Top Bottom