ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anywhere to get the core black Ultra Boosts with a discount or promo code?
nerd.gif
http://revupsports.com/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoe

Really kicking myself for not doubling up on the white UB when I caught that full size run on sneaker politics. I honestly just want to wear these everyday this summer. Too fresh!

Both black based UB are great looking kicks. Love the gold accenting on the pair with the purple heel cup but I think I'll get more wear out of the plain black and white ones. Probably should double up lol

i had to go to the mall and drop off those bred xi lows for my friend. strolled into FTL and theyr ordered the black and grey pure boost 1.0 for me. total came up to 103. cant wait!

what size you wear in flyknits and Ultra boost?
9.5 in both + Racers.  

For the record, my toe does not touch the end of the shoe, nor is it exceptionally far from it. It is what I would consider to not be snug in length nor too big in length. Hopefully that helps in sizing. Everyone sizes differently and prefers it to 'fit' differently. 

This is me. Perfect explanation

Also best time to try on shoes is after you've been walking all day

Last edited:
To anyone in the Austin, Georgetown area. The Round Rock Outlets has all RG3 Boost for 49.99 in all colors and a lot of sizes. Pure Boost are still 99 bucks but if you buy one pair the 2nd pair is 30% off. 

I see how sizing is all over the place for this shoe. Just tried them on. Went tts and the shoe was tight as heck. The toe length had room but the forefoot area of the shoe really squeezes your foot. That may be why some ppl need to .5 up. If you have a big forefoot, you prob need to size .5 up. Ppl downsizing .5 prob have a low volume forefoot.

Last edited:
I think partly because many do not really know what tts means
laugh.gif

One persons tts in one shoe is anothers tts in a different pair.

I mean how many has actually put their foot on the brannock device and measured their foot?
Word. In the sneaker world, it seems that most people define TTS as the size they wear their Jordans, Flyknits, Frees, and Air Maxes. In the dress shoe/boot communities, TTS means your Brannock size. If we were talking Brannock sizing, most people here wouldn't be wearing most sneakers TTS because of the padding. 

At the toe mine have almost an orange tint and then around the ankle it's more pinkish red

mvpshaq32 mvpshaq32 Using stock pictures for auctions is pretty common, especially when it's something that's a GR like this. I really don't think you have anything to worry about with that seller.

shoes too new to tell about stretching... its a knit material ...probably minimal stretch is my guess.. 

Back
Top Bottom