ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny how you get a sneaker and then afterwards you see it pop up all the time. But it seems like you waited a long time to pop up initially. Then there's others you don't want(white) that you always see.

Yes; well put. Is it an illusion of selective perception? I don't know.

copped the women core black and white UB for my son. His first UB's. The white pair might have to go back. He'll get the whites dirty just putting them on.

He has no idea what his feet are about to feel.

View media item 1884455NOT MY PHOTO. But I've been waiting to see a reverse colorway like this so thought I'd share with the group. This job appears sloppy, you can see paint on the knit, but this colorway makes it look nothing like the ultra boosts we've known.

Looks good, heel tabs are pointed straight back, if you really want ask for pics of the boost. As far as I know the replicas don't have the nipples. 

I've really just been reading this thread because I have nothing to contribute, but I will be after these.  Like others, I am curious about sizing.
I tried them on over the weekend.  The uppers fit like EQT's so go with your normal EQT sizing

When someone tries to lowball me 
mean.gif

surprised he actually re-offered. 

Yeah not sure what your hoping to get for those but white ultras aren't worth much over retail nowadays. Way too many pairs out there

White UBs are worth retail...155 not really a lowball if someone is in desperate need of cash at the moment.
155 shipped is a lowball. I was just tryna see what I could get since I won't be wearing them for a while in this damn weather. Plus, I'd rather wait out for them creams 
pimp.gif

155 shipped is a lowball. I was just tryna see what I could get since I won't be wearing them for a while in this damn weather. Plus, I'd rather wait out for them creams 
pimp.gif
It's not a lowball offer when stock exceeds demand.  (buyers point of view)

It may seem that way to you because you paid retail.

With all the restocks it is a shoppers market for white UB.

Retail is still a good price though.  So there is nothing wrong with expecting that.

That would cover tax, shipping, and your personal time acquiring them.

It's not a lowball offer when stock exceeds demand.  (buyers point of view)

It may seem that way to you because you paid retail.

With all the restocks it is a shoppers market for white UB.

Retail is still a good price though.  So there is nothing wrong with expecting that.

That would cover tax, shipping, and your personal time acquiring them.
Yeah, I was looking to get retail or a little more than retail. 155 shipped is not retail and I'd rather rock em than pay 40 bucks and go through the hassle of shipping them out. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom