ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They lost appeal when Nike flooded the market with every conceivable colour way and anti-social obnoxious teenagers wore them like a uniform. 

Adidas can't push out the units like Nike so maybe the NMD will stay desirable.

Wools and silver metallics still hanging out at a mall by me. After far too much internal debate, gonna go swing by and see if I can grab 'em. Y'all sold me. 

Just a heads up for my small feet fam. Size 8 wools on RRS for pre-order. Was able to cop for $125 after tax using the coupon code posted on this thread a few pages back. Thanks NT fam. 

Damn. My order is still up guess I'm just waiting for the nail on this coffin.
You can get the confirmation email but then later down the road get hit with that cancelation.
Been there.
Non the less I have confirmation but don't mean nothing till you get the tracking.
Let's hope we all get trough. ....

They lost appeal when Nike flooded the market with every conceivable colour way and anti-social obnoxious teenagers wore them like a uniform. 

Adidas can't push out the units like Nike so maybe the NMD will stay desirable.
NMDs have a long way to go to catch up to a legendary silhouette that was made in the 90s

When I think of huarache i think of Fab Five. Plus a shoe doesnt define your outfit. Whatever youre trtying to acheive has to be beyond NMDs and Huarache.

Only reason why i never thought of NMDs is because I prefer pureboost, ultraboost, and yeezy boost ... NMDs have never appealed to me

My order got cancelled. No email I just went to check my card it and said they were refunding the money. Then checked my rrs account which showed up as cancelled.

Just went to Blends in SD, guy in there said they expect to get the mystery greys within the next week, best way to find out is probably still following your local Blends' instagram. Personally, I wanna see em in person compared to the 3ms since I already have those, I feel like they're pretty similar.

Can someone clarify if the SNS UB is releasing again on the 30th or on the 5th?

A lot of people are mentioning some stores are doing this Saturday, but I'm checking the usual suspects and I got nada...

Can someone clarify if the SNS UB is releasing again on the 30th or on the 5th?

A lot of people are mentioning some stores are doing this Saturday, but I'm checking the usual suspects and I got nada...

30th are NMDs I believe
5th for SNS

All RSS orders will be cancelled for the Wools.  They will not get that CW and it was an error on their part.  

Back
Top Bottom