ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas Soho had them today. Saw them, picked them up, put them back down. Ye really has a cult following cause they arent that great. The yellow accents look terrible and an all white KNIT shoe is a dirt magnet.

Black/purple og colorway is still the best color. The silver looks pretty yold too surprisingly.
Crep Protect dat ish so you can look like Gandalf out in the rainy skreets. No one gonna see the yellow blend unless they next to your feet. 

But I can see the yellow blend, I know that its there. Who cares if others cant see it. And I think its turrible. :lol:

But I can see the yellow blend, I know that its there. Who cares if others cant see it. And I think its turrible. :lol:

I thought I wasn't going to like it either. Threw them
on my and the yellow disappears. I gotta say it's one of my favorite pairs of shoes right now. Based on comfort alone, it's a winner

Black/purple og colorway is still the best color. The silver looks pretty yold too surprisingly.
Totally agreed. At the time of the presale, I could've gotten the all whites for $108 with my brother's discount, or the OG purples for retail and I still chose the black/purple colorway. The OGs have something magical about them that the other colorways just don't have.

So does any have  spray suggestions for keeping these whites clean? Anybody try Crep with this knit? Heard some sprays damage the material in the long run. 

Yeah I noticed when wearing the whites, they just look white. :lol:

Really want the silver pair eventually or maybe they'll hit miAdidas

So does any have  spray suggestions for keeping these whites clean? Anybody try Crep with this knit? Heard some sprays damage the material in the long run. 
They technically all do. If you think about it, you're coating your shoes in an unbreathable substance, and most apparel materials need a bit of air to slow down degradation. 

debating whether i should just pull the trigger on the silvers instead of waiting for the whites to pop up somewhere. 

anybody that has both and prefers the silvers over the whites?

Anyone else who has the UB feel as if one shoe is looser around the collar than the other? My right heel is sliding up and down with each step and its easier to stretch out (and take the shoe off/put on) than my left foot.

I just got them today too.

By the time that happens you'd most likely be on to the next pair of boosts.

I sprayed mine with a water/stain repellent. I also read about the product degrading over time but it's really of no concern to me. I've sorayed all
My flyknits with it and no problems whatsoever

These came in the mail today, and IMMEDIATELY went on feet. I've been wearing them ever since I opened the package [emoji]128513[/emoji].

View media item 1561551
Needless to say, I'm quite happy with these. Went with my Nike size (tried them on at an Adidas store before ordering online) and they fit perfectly.

So is Adidas restocking these whites or nah?

If so I'm 0 for 3 this week lol. AM90s, Chicago 1s, and now these.

By the time that happens you'd most likely be on to the next pair of boosts.

I sprayed mine with a water/stain repellent. I also read about the product degrading over time but it's really of no concern to me. I've sorayed all
My flyknits with it and no problems whatsoever
Which product do you recommend for the whites?

I don't know about all the Kanye and white UB talk, but I'm walking carefully enough in my black Pure Boost 2's.  Can't imagine an all white Boost shoe.

Me and the wifey are loving them.  I will definitely have some kind of Boost shoe in my rotation at all times.  They feel good all the time, but I really like that feeling when you've been sitting for a while and you stand up to walk in them.  CUSHY.

I was hoping Adidas would've dropped some better colorways for the UB's by now, but nope. whats the best deal yall seeing for the black/purple colorway nowadays?

I was hoping Adidas would've dropped some better colorways for the UB's by now, but nope. whats the best deal yall seeing for the black/purple colorway nowadays?
best i've seen was 130-135 for them? looking to grab another at that price or lower.

Thought these boosts were supposed to be restocked today on Adidas?
They did. @5 AM. 
frown.gif

Adidas Soho had them today. Saw them, picked them up, put them back down. Ye really has a cult following cause they arent that great. The yellow accents look terrible and an all white KNIT shoe is a dirt magnet.

The black tho

Last edited:
Man my first wear with the UB is filled with disappointments.

The right shoe collar area feels looser than the left.
Chaffing on the top of my foot from just wearing them around the city/gym today.

Should I exchange them? .5 up felt too loose, my TTS was cool but the chaffing might be a problem. Will they loosen up a bit? If it will I guess ill stick with them, otherwise I might need to go the half size up...

Back
Top Bottom