ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did someone say puffer took PayPal? Can't seem to find it for some reason.
Oh well they don't ship north of the border.

#CancelSZN as expected

Unfortunately, the size of the shoe that you've ordered was purchased by an online customer before your purchase. This is why the status says “Items on this order have been backordered”, because our system is awaiting a restock of the particular product. However, this product will not be restocked again. We sincerely apologize. You've been refunded. Funds will be back in your account as soon as your bank allows.

#CancelSZN as expected

Unfortunately, the size of the shoe that you've ordered was purchased by an online customer before your purchase. This is why the status says “Items on this order have been backordered”, because our system is awaiting a restock of the particular product. However, this product will not be restocked again. We sincerely apologize. You've been refunded. Funds will be back in your account as soon as your bank allows.
That in puffer?

Not even Saderday yet... 
ohwell.gif

[h1]ORDER #100002771 - CANCELED[/h1]
lol add me to that list. They weren't that high on my list compared to the HS one. But will still look to grab one when they hit ADC

[h1]ORDER #100002771 - CANCELED[/h1]
lol add me to that list. They weren't that high on my list compared to the HS one. But will still look to grab one when they hit ADC
Someone posted that ADC wasn't dropping these per CS chat. But you know how reliable CS chat is haha.

Someone posted that ADC wasn't dropping these per CS chat. But you know how reliable CS chat is haha.
seeing as how ADC released all LTD models (excluding collabs), I'm willing to bet ADC will carry these. Didn't we see a tweet from Adidas saying that this style will release soon?

Soo who did get through on Puffer? The link was here first and I've already seen about 5 cancel post including myself for an 11.5

im tryna pick up core black ultra boosts right now.

they been out almost a year, so should i expect them to get a price reduction soon? or nah just go cop? any input would help my bros

its already come around, I got 2 cancelled orders when i got through with 6 blk 750s. still ended up w/ 4 tho

I really hope you're a high schooler or something cause then I can blame your unnecessary flexing on your immaturity. If not, sounds like you're just some old dude with self esteem issues who needs to get approval from nobodies on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom