ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped a total of 9 pairs of mystery greys from my local Kicks Usa to help out fellow members..... knocked all the small sizes out and it's just size 12 and 13 left in my mall and I'll go to another kicks usa location for any smaller sizes
that 8 

I said the same **** to myself when hella of you got through on the sns ultraboost
idk i got through super easy, i had the tab open that said sold out and right when sole links tweeted i rerfreshed it and was able to add and check out with ease

idk i got through super easy, i had the tab open that said sold out and right when sole links tweeted i rerfreshed it and was able to add and check out with ease
Ping wasn't with me on that release, bruh. But adc was chill for me today so I can't complain too much. Lol. 

Yay.. CNY came in!! Burgundy comes in Monday as well.. Good week for me. :smile:

Last edited:
i have a size 11 in my cart and I'm getting this. any hope? anyone get pass is this?

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

i have a size 11 in my cart and I'm getting this. any hope? anyone get pass is this?

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
I've had no luck getting past that screen. I've tried CC and paypal several times and no success

Back
Top Bottom