ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol oh wow, I'm stupid as hell. Apparently, UB's are stitched that way. Never noticed it. Always thought it was only at the base.

Nevermind, forget my stupidity. Carry on. 
I thought the exact same thing.  I guess it's just more noticeable on the SNS.  

lol oh wow, I'm stupid as hell. Apparently, UB's are stitched that way. Never noticed it. Always thought it was only at the base.

Nevermind, forget my stupidity. Carry on. 
The SNS has stitching all around the cage but it's just decoration. Probably in keeping with the golf theme.

i wear my UB's right out the box. I don't even unlace and relace like i do with most of my sneakers. I just loosen it up just a little. I know some people loosen them up so much it looks like the cage is a free for all like this pic for example (not my pic)

thats why I never noticed that the front of the cage is stitched as well. 

how many trash retro J's you own tho?

bruh u selling trash retro j's out ya site, dont come at me sideways.
i stated my opinion your fraud tough talk over the net aint needed!! relax g

tough talk?? LMAO
take a deep breath. calm down.
point is, people pay 200+ all day for 20+ year old technology, but complain when adidas drops quality state of the art technology at the same/lower market price.
and yeah, plenty of them for sale on my site, whats your point? people still buy em.
no where near the same comfort, i stopped wearing them long ago.

i wear my UB's right out the box. I don't even unlace and relace like i do with most of my sneakers. I just loosen it up just a little. I know some people loosen them up so much it looks like the cage is a free for all like this pic for example (not my pic)

thats why I never noticed that the front of the cage is stitched as well. 
#TeamTight

The SNS has stitching all around the cage but it's just decoration. Probably in keeping with the golf theme.
Yup, that's probably it.  Also, the intrigue of seeing the "real leather" more closely.

He doesn't have anymore Burgs as far as I'm aware and he never seems to have anything higher than a 10.5 regardless.  By the time I got to him for the burgs the largest size he had available was a 9.5.

It's this facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/888960701157799/

nuTu98K.png

Last edited:
tough talk?? LMAO
take a deep breath. calm down.
point is, people pay 200+ all day for 20+ year old technology, but complain when adidas drops quality state of the art technology at the same/lower market price.
and yeah, plenty of them for sale on my site, whats your point? people still buy em.
no where near the same comfort, i stopped wearing them long ago.
my bad man i thought u were tryna talk to me heavy. hard to gauge repsonses online
laugh.gif

i understand what u saying. spending the same amount for old tech and thats why im not buying jordans no more

just got my bred 4 white cement 4 and camo supreme 5 and im good w that.

i can apologize for my comment earlier

haha think about how many hours you've spent on the hunt. That price is justifiable in my opinion because time is money to me!
Wouldn't that mean he's spending more money than he should if he did buy them for $280??

There go my chances lol....bought a pair uk 10.5 off ebay was hoping to get an 11 off end lol. What day did they drop and how did you even find out lol....?

my bad man i thought u were tryna talk to me heavy. hard to gauge repsonses online:lol:
i understand what u saying. spending the same amount for old tech and thats why im not buying jordans no more
just got my bred 4 white cement 4 and camo supreme 5 and im good w that.

i can apologize for my comment earlier

That's big of you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom