ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know they're new, but any places with deals on the pure boost x for women? tryna cop a pair for my lady for valentine's day.

or any adidas employee in here that can oop me, i'd definitely appreciate it. :D

Repped for that link. Good lookin out.

My credit card has a pending charge, status is "processing" on sivas, and got an email confirmation. Hopefully they go through for you. I think Sivas is notorious for cancellations.

crap thats not looking good for me. called CC and there were no declines or pending transaction so something is up on Sivas end. I'll just wait it out and resist the temptation to pokezach myself :/

$236.04

I'm fairly certain that I'm gonna be slapped with customs on top of that too...oh well.
Yeah, the shoe was 180 euros which is not even $2 above $200. I sent them an e-mail asking if they could declare the shoe as $200 when shipping. Worth a shot.

I feel like I remember there being an easy way to get discounts on Sweatshop but never ordered from them and forgot the method. Maybe someone here knows...

http://www.sweatshop.co.uk/SearchRe...m_medium=email&utm_campaign=pureboostX-160203

I've used this code a couple of times. I don't remember the discount (20% maybe), nor do I know if it's still active.

Yup looks like it still works. Comes out to about $118 shipped.

I've used this code a couple of times. I don't remember the discount (20% maybe), nor do I know if it's still active.

Good looks, grabbed myself a pair of volts to use as my runners. Came out to $119 usd

Another shot of the continental soled white UBs (not the samples pakho has). They look good here aside from the yellow-ish boost, which I'm curious if that's actually how the boost looks or if it's just catching the light weirdly.

View media item 1898129

Probably going to pass on anymore whites coming up. Still have doubles of the GR White with the black sole, creams, and SNS. Me and white knitted shoes aren't that friendly so I'm not trying to stack anymore haha

Another shot of the continental soled white UBs (not the samples pakho has). They look good here aside from the yellow-ish boost, which I'm curious if that's actually how the boost looks or if it's just catching the light weirdly.
toebox primeknit looks different

Last edited:
Adidas been releasing heat silently for years.

People were just sleep on the brand.

Now that the hip hop community has re-embraced the brand

the younger cats are starting to take notice.

There is a shift in brand awareness going on right now and

there is nothing embarrassing about it.

Rita Ora x Adidas

2Chainz x Adidas

Big Sean x Adidas

Pharrell x Adidas

Kanye x Adidas

Not to mention all the fashion designers x adidas.

Adidas found a small niche market through fashion and lifestyle.

They seeded it and now is watching it grow.

It is something that will set them apart from Nike

who dominates in the technical areas but lacks severely in those growing markets.

Preach bruh. Glad to see someone who knows their ****.

People act like Adidas isn't the original sportswear brand. Going back over the 10-15 years there have always been Adidas releases that cause a frenzy. Not on Nike/JB level in this country...but it's ridiculous to come out and say people should be "embarrassed" of being Adidas fans...Whether or not you became a fan because of Kanye or otherwise. If you're a true sneaker fan you shouldn't be discouraging others from discovering Adidas as a brand. They make dope ****, always have.

Probably going to pass on anymore whites coming up. Still have doubles of the GR White with the black sole, creams, and SNS. Me and white knitted shoes aren't that friendly so I'm not trying to stack anymore haha

I feel you, I still have three whites (one pair that's almost at beater status), plus 2 chalks, 2 white/green Kolors, & SNS. But the early pics of the white J&D are what sold me on UBs initially and set me down this path, so these ones are probably the closest I'll get without spending way too much on the J&Ds or pakho's samples.

Back
Top Bottom