ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I swear this thread is like being on frugalmalefashion on reddit lmao. If you want it and have the money, then buy it! We won't know for sure how many pairs ADC is going to shell out even if there is a restock. Didn't they sell out instantly on ADC? I don't want to risk missing out on it when ADC decides to restock.

I swear this thread is like being on frugalmalefashion on reddit lmao. If you want it and have the money, then buy it! We won't know for sure how many pairs ADC is going to shell out even if there is a restock. Didn't they sell out instantly on ADC? I don't want to risk missing out on it when ADC decides to restock.
oof, that subreddit is mostly cringe for me.

just keep checking the site. Looks like people are carting and might not checkout to see if its justifiable to spend $300. Says theres a 10 minute window before the shoe is removed from someone's cart. 

I have that 8.5 in cart... I've never paid resell for a pair of shoes... after 6-7 L's last night and a cancellation, I'm really considering it.

I personally feel a huge difference in the continental sole. But it doesn't make enough of an impact if you drastically prefer one color way to the other. Just go with whatever one you love and if it has continental, added bonus. If you're indifferent I would go with the continental pairz

For me it does when it comes to slippage.  

to me, not at all. I just use it for casual walking.

Appreciate the response. Might just keep the mystery grays but I'll probably end up flip flopping a bit longer.

Im true to size 8.5 in most jordans. Just went to footlocker store to fit some adidas. Im good with 8.5 in the zx flux, and size 8 for the tubulars because i find it runs big. What would be your suggestion for my size in the NMD, Ultra boost, and yeezy? Thanks.

Im true to size 8.5 in most jordans. Just went to footlocker store to fit some adidas. Im good with 8.5 in the zx flux, and size 8 for the tubulars because i find it runs big. What would be your suggestion for my size in the NMD, Ultra boost, and yeezy? Thanks.

I'm a 12 in most Nike/Jordan. But Adidas seems to widely vary... 11.5 in Tubular/ZX Flux, 11.5 in Yeezy, 11 in NMD and a tight 12 in UB.

We're the same size. Although, I wear an 8 in the ZX Flux.  I wear 8.5 in Ultra Boost's.  If you have a wide foot, I would definitely recommend going 8.5 in UB's.  Otherwise, you could potentially get away with an 8.

Appreciate the response. Might just keep the mystery grays but I'll probably end up flip flopping a bit longer.
Im actually in the same boat as you.  My MG arrived today so I have not seen it yet but Im pretty sure I will be debating on which to keep between wool or mg...  Knowing me, I'll keep both 
roll.gif

Im actually in the same boat as you.  My MG arrived today so I have not seen it yet but Im pretty sure I will be debating on which to keep between wool or mg...  Knowing me, I'll keep both :rofl:

Same, but a lot different when the shoes are $200.

Any other opinions on the continental soles? Some people still getting some slippage.

I'm pretty new to this section of niketalk so imma just say the ultra boosts are amazing! I was a big flyknit head and I still am, but these ultra boosts beat everything I've ever worn. Ah man I just keep thinking how lucky I was finding the og colorway in my size at finishline for 90 bucks. I now realize I should have bought every pair of those for that price and am now stuck paying 300 for some sns

Back
Top Bottom