ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cheapest sns i've found is 300 for a 10. can't bring myself to pay that much for a boost
i would never pay that for sns. they look litte-kiddish to me. only ones i paid over 300 for are the cremes and they have been well worth it

i would never pay that for sns. they look litte-kiddish to me. only ones i paid over 300 for are the cremes and they have been well worth it
agreed. I luckily got my creams at retail but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these olives for 330

What exactly is little kiddish about a white and black sneaker?

you can't squeeze into a 12.5?

Yeah I take a 12.5 UK but can easily wear boosts with the insole taken out at 12. The extra snugness is quite nice on a shoe like the boost.

Half a size shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Last edited:

agreed. I luckily got my creams at retail but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these olives for 330
Ouch! I like those and the Burgs, but ... anything with $3XX in it hurts my soul. I've only paid more than that for the Dirty Bucks, which if I had to do it over, I wouldn't. And Banned 1s, which if I had 5 pairs in front of me for the price I paid, I'd buy all of them. Probably wouldn't be so opposed to spending that much if I didn't have so many shoes or shoes that I wanted.  I feel like every time I say I'm going to slow down, I just buy more 
ohwell.gif

Packer shoes ship internationally (France), ordered a pair on Friday waiting for shipping confirmations, anyone got an idea what custom fees will be like was 225$ shipped
Good to know - thanks - will keep my eyes peeled for them to restock.

Never thought I'd see the day where dudes are camping overnight for UBs

I know it seems odd but that's what hype does. As low as it might be the shoes do have a resell value and because they're limited heads want them to rock. As much as people don't want to admit it, I do believe Kanye is the reason why adidas has decided to collaborate with shops on this shoe/ drop limited color ways.

i haven't seen those for sale anywhere! do it if they have your size. who has them? are they ever going to release on adidias. being size 14 sucks

I know it seems odd but that's what hype does. As low as it might be the shoes do have a resell value and because they're limited heads want them to rock. As much as people don't want to admit it, I do believe Kanye is the reason why adidas has decided to collaborate with shops on this shoe/ drop limited color ways.
adidas has already done limited collabs with shops way before kanye signed with them. I remember atmos tokyo dropping superstar 80s with both 3m and GITD in one shoe that I really wanted but only atmos was the only store selling them worldwide. Kanye just added fuel to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom