ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very impressed with adidas
wash those dirty *** hands before touching those kicks 
laugh.gif

Excuse my ignorance but can someone explain what J&D stands for and the difference between J&D and the general pairs of the UB's.

Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance but can someone explain what J&D stands for and the difference between J&D and the general pairs of the UB's.

Thanks!

the creative directors, James Carnes & Dirk Schönberger

difference: primeknit is made with Dyneema fiber, snake emboss cage panel, leather accents on tongue

Last edited:
Anyone have any information or can guess when different colored Pure Boost 2's are releasing??

Tried on a pair of Pure Boosts at a local Adidas outlet and need a pair ASAP

Last edited:
the creative directors, James Carnes & Dirk Schönberger

difference: primeknit is made with Dyneema fiber, snake emboss cage panel, leather accents on tongue

From what I've seen the Dyneema is on the white pair, while the black pair has wool. Hard to say for sure because official info from Adidas has been pretty scarce.

View media item 1579399
These definitely aren't for everyone, but they're one of my favorites this year.

Anyone have any information or can guess when different colored Pure Boost 2's are releasing??

Tried on a pair of Pure Boosts at a local Adidas outlet and need a pair ASAP
pure boosts 1s are at ftl for 49.99

Got two pairs of UB's recently.. Silvers size 11 (my true size) and black/purple size 11.5.. Both fit fine, but the TTS ones definitely fit a lot tighter.. I like a little more room so the .5 up feels better to me.. Shoes are amazing tho, really happy with them

had to do it, these look too good without the cage

btw I feel the sizing on these has been misrepresented in here. If the width is a little narrow for you do not .5 up. TAKE OUT THE INSOLE. In fact I recommend taking out the insole in any adidas boost shoe unless its a little big on you. Its an all around more comfortable ride. 

Last edited:
So I walk into my local Adidas store with my pe shorts to exchange them for the next size up and apply a f+f discount. As they're processing my return and re-purchase (their system is so old they can't even do exchanges :x) I inquire about the UB's and if they're included (knowing damn well the coupon says it isn't).

They said oh no I think that only worked yesterday. Oh really? Why just yesterday? Why at all?

Well yesterday we tried for some people and it worked. We then got a call from a regional manager telling us to stop.

Oh crap. I missed the jig.

So I asked her to see why the core black could get discounted with "SAVEMORE" but the other c/w's couldn't? And if I could get a price match / use the coupon?

She tells me she doesn't know. And unfortunately no.

Ok fine. Professed the return and one of the register girls training a new employee says "if you really want the UB's I'll let you use my employee discount, it's 30%"

YES!! That's awfully generous and never ever happens (not even with people I'm actually friends with :lol: )

Got the blue pair (finally). After copping the silver pair and white pair.. The pair I originally wanted I get for 137 total!!

And now they know me for next time :smile:

^ x2

GREAT IDEA, just.... those laces could use some work. 

LPU, couldn't get them at a discount, but still worth every penny. 

Back
Top Bottom