ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ANYONE WHOS ORDERED FROM ADC: bought some clothes with a gift card and I still have yet to get order confirmation. This was yesterday. Do they normally take this long? They charged my cc for the tax and the gift card is showing no value.

ANYONE WHOS ORDERED FROM ADC: bought some clothes with a gift card and I still have yet to get order confirmation. This was yesterday. Do they normally take this long? They charged my cc for the tax and the gift card is showing no value.
They usually send order confirmation right away and when they don't you can usually still pull it up in your order history, but if you don't have an account with them then I'm not sure what you can do aside from calling them and asking about the order number, that is if you saved the order number from the confirmation screen that popped up after you checked out.

I'd wait a day or two before calling though.

Out of curiosity, why check out as a guest?

Impossible to get any UB's unless your about that resell life. Welp I'm jus gonna start purchasing Sketchers with the Memory Foam in em, they are pretty close to the comfort of UB's! Screw this HYPE!

#TROLLOLOLOLOLOL
Lace it up and it's basically the same thing.

It baffles me how many people actually buy Sketchers.

Because they do like a lot of these other companies do with us to older people. They did hype, but in a different way.

They have fake promises, like that shape up stuff

and then they include Joe Montana or Kim K in commercials to appeal to them. Kim K is a lot of women in to pop culture and gossip Kanye West and a lot of them follow everything she does. Then they get Super Bowl legend Joe Montana to get the older male crowd. They basically went after what was left that Nike didn't have instead of trying to directly compete.

They really gotta fix the heel lockdown when the ultra boost 2 come around. (for actual running not jogging, casual use)

They usually send order confirmation right away and when they don't you can usually still pull it up in your order history, but if you don't have an account with them then I'm not sure what you can do aside from calling them and asking about the order number, that is if you saved the order number from the confirmation screen that popped up after you checked out.

I'd wait a day or two before calling though.

Out of curiosity, why check out as a guest?
wouldnt accept the email ihad on file. i got annoyed and just said screw it. didnt even get the confirmation page google chrome gave me one of those failed linnkk pages. im just gonna call them cause they charged me and took the money off the gift card.

anybody got a line on a size 12 3M besides ebay? these sellers are all trippin on there. or does anyone know if they are going to keep restocking like other colorways?

edit: nvm that was fast. local homie hooked it up for $180 shipped. my first pair of ultra boosts :smokin

Last edited:
All my talking about UB's has my father in law wanting some Core Blacks. Anywhere I can get online with a little discount? Nothing on Finish Line right now right? I don't have enough for a Winner's Circle reward.

I will look hard later, just thought I'd ask if anyone knew for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom