ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
came across the all whites (black sole) at Foot Locker....should I cop, or wait till the new whites drop (whenever that is)

I see no point in owning the mystery greys and wools. Thinking about selling my 11 and 10.5 wools for retail. At the moment my rotation

1. MGs

2. 3Ms

3. Core Blacks

Someone convince me to keep the wools, because Ive got a heavy ultraboost condition
mean.gif

i saw a all white custom pair with the plastic cage removed the other day.. they looked kinda cool

came across the all whites (black sole) at Foot Locker....should I cop, or wait till the new whites drop (whenever that is)
Only downside to the new triple whites is that they use the new wave/gradient knit pattern for the upper instead of the og knit pattern that the og whites use. I'm still excited about them, but more curious to see on feet pics.

The wave/gradient knit pattern slightly changes the shape of the toebox making it appear a bit bulkier & rounder but I've also never seen it done in one solid color before aside from homie's custom black pair posted here earlier.

^ I felt like the new pattern felt like it would breathe better. Didn't wear or try on the pair I had, but it felt thinner. Probably not too bad tbh. 

^ I felt like the new pattern felt like it would breathe better. Didn't wear or try on the pair I had, but it felt thinner. Probably not too bad tbh. 
Yeah it's designed to be even more ideal for running than the previous knit pattern so they probably made it more breathable in certain parts & more sturdy in others.

Last edited:
I'm kinda having a hard time deciding between waiting for the new triple whites and getting the old triple whites as well. Mainly because of the sole on each, I've been waiting for triple whites with the continental sole but the new triple whites have a white sole instead of black so it'll get dirty easier. Why couldn't they of stuck with a black sole for the new whites, would of made my decision so much easier.
mean.gif

I'm kinda having a hard time deciding between waiting for the new triple whites and getting the old triple whites as well. Mainly because of the sole on each, I've been waiting for triple whites with the continental sole but the new triple whites have a white sole instead of black so it'll get dirty easier. Why couldn't they of stuck with a black sole for the new whites, would of made my decision so much easier.
mean.gif
I'll make it easier for you, get BOTH pairs. You won't be disappointed.

Wait a minute the first pic is yours the last 2 are mine lol?
None of them are mine, never said they were. Dude asked me to post some pics so I re-posted the ones that had most recently been posted here. Saved em to desktop for future use.

Thanks for sharing your pics man, probably the best view we've had of them so far.

i've owned the black pair. meh.
not worth what people are asking, not by a long shot.
would rather have the cream pair tbh :D :D :D

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the Creams, i own them and love them. They nailed the colorway on the Creams. But the materials used on the J&Ds has been far superior to any other currently released pair of Ultras. Now if they had also released Cream J&Ds.........Ultimate!

None of them are mine, never said they were. Dude asked me to post some pics so I re-posted the ones that had most recently been posted here. Saved em to desktop for future use.

Thanks for sharing your pics man, probably the best view we've had of them so far.
Naw it wasnt anything like that i was just trippin for a sec i was like is the first pic me i dont remember wearing my 90s lmao

Not as many UBs in Vegas as I thought they'red be for the shows. A ton of adidas in general...and saw Ronnie Fieg rocking tubular dooms [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Didn't even bother trying shoe palace after I heard how shady they are. Pass.

Back
Top Bottom