ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Indeed, I'm not really feeling those at all, even less after seeing this pic. Really hope they actually produce the ones with the 3D printed soles but I'm starting to get a sinking feeling that they'll never see an actual release...
Don't feel this. looks too futuristic plus the sole looks too high the way it blends. just my opinion. But hopefully this will be more comfortable than Ub's

Yeah, I kind of expect a shoe called "Futurecraft" to look futuristic.

Regardless, you probably won't have to worry about it cause I have a feeling these will never get a wide release, or any release at all since they're samples and the Futurecrafts that are about to come out look completely different.

I really hope they do drop someday though cause I can't think of a shoe I want more.

Indeed, I'm not really feeling those at all, even less after seeing this pic. Really hope they actually produce the ones with the 3D printed soles but I'm starting to get a sinking feeling that they'll never see an actual release...

View media item 1922711
View media item 1922714

View media item 1922715

View media item 1922716

View media item 1922717

View media item 1922718

I'm the opposite. I prefer this new round of future crafts we are being shown to the original 3D printed sole. Put that color way from the 3D printed sole onto the new future crafts though and we are in business

Yeah, I kind of expect a shoe called "Futurecraft" to look futuristic.

Regardless, you probably won't have to worry about it cause I have a feeling these will never get a wide release, or any release at all since they're samples and the Futurecrafts that are about to come out look completely different.

I really hope they do drop someday though cause I can't think of a shoe I want more.
Yeah I know that. Just don't feel the waffle looking sole. Well we have our own preference. Still a great shoe though.

Another reminder

nerd.gif

You can't unsee this
laugh.gif

frown.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

We deserved the Parley Oceans, Tank.

Sure they would've been an impossible cop, but they're
pimp.gif

Last edited:
1. i need core blacks or wools to go on sale again so i can buy a pair :[

2. i think grabbing the wood wood collab is going to be hard just like the SNS if its consortium stores only :[ 

Adidas needs an employee store in NYC smh

Anyway FutureCrafts are dope. Both versions have they're own dope factor to em. I can't wait til we can purchase.

Anyone have a pair of the UB st black glow? I ordered a pair and just wondering if anyone here had any photos of them. Thanks

Dunno why people don't like these gradients.... these are hot. Debating between these and the creams (if they ever restock!)
Just copped a pair from Renarts...I really don't know why either. Not complaining though.

Back
Top Bottom