ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone mess with the black and white cosmic boosts?? Boost plus primeknit seems like a win win situation.

Need an all black UB. Would be a comfy work shoe.

How much wear can you expect to get out of the white UB's before they yellow? If they yellow quick, 300 not worth it imo

Last edited:
Just use some Jason Markk Repel or some other waterproofer. Two coats of that stuff, letting each coat cure for 24 hours before you un-ds them.

And don't wear white primeknit in the rain and you're good.

Primeknit from what I understand is just cotton, plastic, and elastane fibers woven together. All of which are okay to use with Repel Waterproofer.

Just use some Jason Markk Repel or some other waterproofer. Two coats of that stuff, letting each coat cure for 24 hours before you un-ds them.

Primeknit from what I understand is just cotton, plastic, and elastane fibers woven together. All of which are okay to use with Repel Waterproofer.
Confirmed. I used Repel on my J&D whites and no problem!

HURRY20  - use on Adidas.com

works on the all black Ultra Boosts -- they come out to $155 with tax and free shipping to Colorado

FINALLY pulled the trigger on a pair of ultra boost. Can't wait to get them and put them on feet. Only tried it in store.

FINALLY pulled the trigger on a pair of ultra boost. Can't wait to get them and put them on feet. Only tried it in store.
same here, my friend has a pair and i tried his on, easily the most comfortable shoe i ever wore. can't wait for these

adidas is no longer on ebates :smh:

idk why they keep taking sites off and then putting them back on

5% on mr rebates though

Last edited:
Still waiting to get my eBates from the white and black UB preorders 
tired.gif

Confirmed. I used Repel on my J&D whites and no problem!
Thanks for the advice. Went ahead and purchased Repel online. A few questions though:

1) How much spray should I apply? Should I spray a thick concentrated blast on the shoes? Or just minimal sprays would be the best?

2) After the 2 coats of Repel, how often should I re-apply it? Does it last for months before the need for re-applying?

3) So I still can't walk under the rain even if I used Repel on the shoes?

4) If the shoe got a little wet, should I immediately re-apply as soon as possible? Or does the coat still last a good long time before the need for another application?

5) How do you exactly clean Primeknits? Does a Jason Markk Premium Brush + Jason Markk cleaner work best?

Thanks for the advice. Went ahead and purchased Repel online. A few questions though:

1) How much spray should I apply? Should I spray a thick concentrated blast on the shoes? Or just minimal sprays would be the best?

2) After the 2 coats of Repel, how often should I re-apply it? Does it last for months before the need for re-applying?

3) So I still can't walk under the rain even if I used Repel on the shoes?

4) If the shoe got a little wet, should I immediately re-apply as soon as possible? Or does the coat still last a good long time before the need for another application?

5) How do you exactly clean Primeknits? Does a Jason Markk Premium Brush + Jason Markk cleaner work best?
1) I didn't apply it like the YouTube videos show. The videos literally drown the shoe in Repel, which I think is stupid. I just put 2 normal coats (24hrs apart). More like burst spray until the shoe was completely coated. The best indicator would be to avoid build up or dripping of the protector.

3) Yes you can walk in the rain, water shouldn't penetrate the Primeknit. Although if you get dirt on it, there's no saying that it won't leave a little stain behind. Nothing is perfect.

2 + 4) You won't need to re-apply it after it gets wet just once. If you wear the shoes a lot, maybe re-apply once per season.

I don't have the answers for the rest of the questions. Yeah, I applied Repel but I don't go out looking to get them dirty now lol

Last edited:
Anybody know how to clean the boost midsoles? I can get them clean to a point but the yellowing (or browning) on the midsole is impossible to get off.

Thanks for posting the code, I've been following the thread and just placed my first Ultra boost order for the Black pair. They hadn't had my size 10 in the few weeks that I'd been checking adidas.com, but amazingly enough today they did. 153 shipped and I can't wait to get these. ..kind of wish the Black pair with Purple heel cup wasn't excluded from the discount, they would have matched perfectly with my home Orlando City kit :smokin

Last edited:

About to double up. Good looking out.
nice, which colorway?

One thing I do not like about the pure boost is the ground feel. Feels like my foot is just sinking into a pillow. Anyone else feel that way? Does the ultra boost have the same problem?

nice, which colorway?

One thing I do not like about the pure boost is the ground feel. Feels like my foot is just sinking into a pillow. Anyone else feel that way? Does the ultra boost have the same problem?
I already have the OG colorway gonna double on that, and possibly cop two pairs of the solar reds just cause the ankle part's color fades after some time using them. As to that sinking feeling, I know what you mean I don't really mind it. But the Ultra Boost don't have that sinking feel its very supportive and has a bouncy feeling to them.

Back
Top Bottom