ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which is more comfortable? Standard UB or UB ST?
I read by one member that UBs were more comfortable. That was only one person's opinion though. I want to buy a pair of STs to find out for myself. I might have to let go of my white UBs if STs look and feel better.

Last edited:
Yes... Im wearing a 10 right now
tongue.gif
Sick! If you have any leads, holla. 
nerd.gif

This was brought up on a FB group in regards to the burgundy BOOSTS and it caught my eye since I'm currently on the hunt for a pair myself. What is the deal with the difference in these two? I have always seen the pairs with the orange lacetips and tongue tag, but the tag in the other pic is different. Are these fakes that we should be aware of or something different? Anyone?

View media item 1938397
View media item 1938399

FinishLine seems to always have the whites now. I just checked however and they only have a 8.5 currently so keep checking there also
Thanks, I noticed on FL they have it listed as available in store only. Might try my luck at the local Foot Locker to see if they locate stock for me.

This was brought up on a FB group in regards to the burgundy BOOSTS and it caught my eye since I'm currently on the hunt for a pair myself. What is the deal with the difference in these two? I have always seen the pairs with the orange lacetips and tongue tag, but the tag in the other pic is different. Are these fakes that we should be aware of or something different? Anyone?
Pretty sure the bottom pair is fake, fakes of the burgs have been around for a while now.

Yeah I got a few more pics and they are obviously fakes. Thanks for the input everyone.

Sorry to vent, but with people searching everywhere for the low-key colorways, what in the hell made Adidas think there was a demand for a lime green/hot pink/turquoise/black/navy/gray UB?  Every time I log onto ADC and see this it just chaps my ***.  No offense to those who like this shoe, but I still don't understand it at all.  Adidas Alerts and SL keep pimping these things every few hours, but they're not selling out.  Just make some more creams FFS! 
roll.gif

Sorry to vent, but with people searching everywhere for the low-key colorways, what in the hell made Adidas think there was a demand for a lime green/hot pink/turquoise/black/navy/gray UB?  Every time I log onto ADC and see this it just chaps my ***.  No offense to those who like this shoe, but I still don't understand it at all.  Adidas Alerts and SL keep pimping these things every few hours, but they're not selling out.  Just make some more creams FFS! 
roll.gif
Easter Themed. Maybe they'll drop a new CW every holiday.

Back
Top Bottom