ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my WW's in from GOAT... These things are FIRE, also GOAT has got to be one of the smoothest sneaker transactions i've had, will definitely be buying from them again when I foresee an obnoxious release that I can't be bothered with time-wise. I went TTS with a US11 and the fit is perfect, it seems the consensus with the Chalk's is to do the standard .5 up so I got those in a US11.5, hoping they aren't too big, got those coming in on Monday. 

Last edited:
Doesn't seem to be as big of a difference going .5 up in these compared to a lot of other shoes I own. They will be a touch looser and a tad longer, but you certainly won't be swimming in them.

Got my WW's in from GOAT... These things are FIRE, also GOAT has got to be one of the smoothest sneaker transactions i've had, will definitely be buying from them again when I foresee an obnoxious release that I can't be bothered with time-wise. I went TTS with a US11 and the fit is perfect, it seems the consensus with the Chalk's is to do the standard .5 up so I got those in a US11.5, hoping they aren't too big, got those coming in on Monday. 

Congrats brotha! I got the WW coming in soon, cant wait!

I know its been asked but i cant find it. How do you wash your white ubs in the washing machine? Details much appreciated

I know its been asked but i cant find it. How do you wash your white ubs in the washing machine? Details much appreciated
Pillow case, cold water, gentle cycle, air dry. Take out the insole & laces.   Tried it last week with my OG Purple pair, not sure if there's any separate considerations needed for the white.

Pillow case, cold water, gentle cycle, air dry. Take out the insole & laces.   Tried it last week with my OG Purple pair, not sure if there's any separate considerations needed for the white.
Make sure you take out the insole & laces before you wash em haha.

Repped. Yea i wanted to know if anyone like pretreats their whites or any other little things cuz i have a big dirt stain on mine cuz it rained last night

Repped. Yea i wanted to know if anyone like pretreats their whites or any other little things cuz i have a big dirt stain on mine cuz it rained last night
You could use some shout or something on the stain first. Maybe take a toothbrush & soap to it as well.

I am so extremely close to pay 360$ for the Creams shipped from the US to Sweden. I'm just debating if they're worth it. The highest amount I've payed in resell was 450$ for the NMD Key Citys but those were definitely worth every penny. Please talk me out of this haha!

Back
Top Bottom