ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great work USPS. My creams were shipped from Lake Forest CA on monday with express shipping and they just got to the airport in LA to be flown to Sweden. My mystery greys from NY were in Sweden after 3 days with express shipping.
USPS can be terrible.

I appreciate that Rambo. Funny how timing works but I literally just got an invoice from Alumni that I submitted a few days ago for $195 shipped. Paid and (hopefully) soon to be shipped.
Oh nice!  I also submitted an invoice last week with them.  Hoping they have my size 12! 

And here we go
No pillowcase
frown.gif

Fed Ex just dropped these off.

View media item 1944653
First Thoughts: Love them. Very similar to the original UB but some big differences that make an impact. On-foot, they feel great!

A wider toebox is great for me (semi-wide feet) and the support is much more cushioned compared to regular UB's. I dislike that the tongue is not integrated into the rest of the shoe but it also doesn't give that feeling of the top of your feet getting too tight.

Will definitely be looking into getting more colorways of the ST's. There was an amazing link posted pages back with a comparison between the OG UB and the UB ST. Anybody have that?

I did put it on delicate too

oh well

i have small feet so i can always go buy the new kids all white lol

Fed Ex just dropped these off.

First Thoughts: Love them. Very similar to the original UB but some big differences that make an impact. On-foot, they feel great!

A wider toebox is great for me (semi-wide feet) and the support is much more cushioned compared to regular UB's. I dislike that the tongue is not integrated into the rest of the shoe but it also doesn't give that feeling of the top of your feet getting too tight.

Will definitely be looking into getting more colorways of the ST's. There was an amazing link posted pages back with a comparison between the OG UB and the UB ST. Anybody have that?
Nice pickup.  If you can, post some on feet pics when you get a chance.  Here's the review: http://www.solereview.com/adidas-ultra-boost-st-review/

Back
Top Bottom