ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody who wears a size 8.5 probikekit has a pair of the solar reds with a 10% off code which comes to $117. I wanna buy them badly but I gotta save money for my vacation.

Anybody who wears a size 8.5 probikekit has a pair of the solar reds with a 10% off code which comes to $117. I wanna buy them badly but I gotta save money for my vacation.

def save for the vacation man! i get caught up w these random purchases and forget the bigger picture at times smh

Before anything else, I would just like to say that the Ultra Boost is the comfiest shoe I have ever worn. My question is, is it worth it to still purchase pure boosts after having and wearing the UB's? Or should I just stick with UB's because my opinoin will now be tainted after wearing the UB's? Never worn or tried a pure boost before.

Before anything else, I would just like to say that the Ultra Boost is the comfiest shoe I have ever worn. My question is, is it worth it to still purchase pure boosts after having and wearing the UB's? Or should I just stick with UB's because my opinoin will now be tainted after wearing the UB's? Never worn or tried a pure boost before.
PBs are a cushier, squishier ride vs UBs due to the extra support that the rubber outsole cage gives. Still very very comfortable and i personally would still buy PBs.

The pures feel like a new balance azorb sole, really plush and comfortable, whereas the ultras feel slightly more encap like, still very plush though make no mistake.

Damn, just missed my size 
frown.gif

Received my UBs from City Sports last night and immediately threw them on this morning. Adidas with that back to back win for comfiest shoe of the year
smokin.gif
i want to go so far as to say that it's possibly adidas' BEST shoe they put out this year. better than any of the yeezy's and I'm a pretty big fan of both.

1. UB

2. 350

3. qasa's

it depends on what you use them for. if youre actually going to run in them, stick with UBs. if youre just gonna walk around/hang out, then either is fine. there is also a $60 price difference, so it really depends on how much you want to spend. personally, i prefer the UBs because they are more stable than pures, but pures are a bit more comfortable.

[thread="592656"]Just got those eBates from the original white & black UB preorders :nthat:  $48.96 total back, plus the 15% adidas codes brings each pair to around $125 each before shipping.  [/thread]
I recently got mine credited as well. Have a $116 eBates check on the way :pimp:.

I cant find ultra boost in any shops to try on,  do most of you go TTS of half a size up?  really need to try on a pair...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom