ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do u guys with the them when their outsole has worn out?
I have too many pairs for that to happen. 

Right now the 3M and Royal are getting the most wear, but this summer Navy, Silver Ltd, and triple black will be in rotation.

Solebox online release
roll.gif

Not even going to bother.

Went to FCLA to pick up some monies today and I ALMOST copped creams for $375. ALMOST. Went back to it 3 times today. They were flawless too. No ink.

Proud I didnt do it. Age is making me smarter.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about going back at least 3 times since I came back to the office.

We'll see if I'm strong enough to hold out through the weekend.

Went to FCLA to pick up some monies today and I ALMOST copped creams for $375. ALMOST. Went back to it 3 times today. They were flawless too. No ink.

Proud I didnt do it. Age is making me smarter.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about going back at least 3 times since I came back to the office.

We'll see if I'm strong enough to hold out through the weekend.
What size are you? I just spent 3 on some. Also I've seen a few posts mention it but haven't seen any pics of ink on the creams? I got mine a few days ago and I guess I'm lucky because there isn't any ink? Im not really sure now lol

Legitimately the only pair I need (plus burgs) to finish off the need for anything that has been released.

I could have justified it with the shoes I did sell to them. Wouldnt technically be money out of my pocket. Essentially would have been like spending $180 because one of the pairs was AJ1 Chicago's.

But i just couldnt do it for a pair of runners.

Dammit creams. Hate you

What size are you? I just spent 3 on some. Also I've seen a few posts mention it but haven't seen any pics of ink on the creams? I got mine a few days ago and I guess I'm lucky because there isn't any ink? Im not really sure now lol

10.5 or 11. I dont mind paying a little extra to be able to inspect them and know exactly what i'm getting.

But yeah, its not worth it. Ebay is dried up in my size. Zero. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

Legitimately the only pair I need (plus burgs) to finish off the need for anything that has been released.

I could have justified it with the shoes I did sell to them. Wouldnt technically be money out of my pocket. Essentially would have been like spending $180 because one of the pairs was AJ1 Chicago's.

But i just couldnt do it for a pair of runners.

Dammit creams. Hate you

If I knew you were looking for them in a 10.5 I woulda sold you mine like 2 weeks ago since I'm in the LA area as well. $100 cheaper than that fcla price, too.

10.5 or 11. I dont mind paying a little extra to be able to inspect them and know exactly what i'm getting.

But yeah, its not worth it. Ebay is dried up in my size. Zero. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.
Ya 3 was my limit and i decided to pull the trigger before someone else did I wear 11.5. Id like to get the SNS but they are even more expensive at least in my size.

Where tf could i find burgs and olives in 11.5!??
Been looking everywhere

I feel like the big sizes are almost impossible. I need a 12 in both but I'm just about giving up home. I have family going to asia soon. I don't know if there are any spots that might have some. I doubt it. Only small sizes left.

Back
Top Bottom