ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a page monitor running on solebox at work and got banned. lol. Home still good, but I'm super ready for that L. Not even staying up late. If it happens, it happens.

ill probably miss out, dont have time to waste all day infront of a comp
Yep. I've pretty much given up on getting my hands on any UB collab. The qtys are just too limited and bots and backdoors end up with all the pairs. If one works out, great! If not, I'll live.

I think they are in reverse order of pref for me. Grey > Red > White

Also, I really hate those three stripes on the inside toe. Its unfortunate.

Yep. I've pretty much given up on getting my hands on any UB collab. The qtys are just too limited and bots and backdoors end up with all the pairs. If one works out, great! If not, I'll live.
Same here man, but if you can line up it sounds like most people have better luck that way. Only boost collabs I own are the NK NMD (I know you referred to UB collabs), and I lined up for those.

so who else is going to be staying up for these soleboxes? also i think i found someone with a size 10 olive to trade or my extra pair of chalk/creams! stoked 

What are ya'll doing, constantly refreshing the page? Doesn't make any sense since it's probably botted up and bots don't get tired :lol:

Back
Top Bottom