ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I wish I could get packages shipped to my job. That would be a game changing circumstance lol. Someday....

Just get the package dropped off at your local UPS/FEDEX store. You can have the package re-routed online. When I know I've got something coming in while I'm at work I get my stuff sent to my local shop then I just bring my ID and pick up my stuff in the evening.

Why doesn't Adidas release all the colorways of UB all at once like these UMDs
mean.gif
Probably restocks were sent to manufacture 'made to order'.

Possibly the next UB release will have multiple colorways.

Why doesn't Adidas release all the colorways of UB all at once like these UMDs
mean.gif
They have, just not in colorways that were very desirable. For most of the gradient drops they've released 3-4 colorways at once. adidas is also marketing the NMD completely differently from the UB in general.

Redardless, not very common for a shoe to drop in 10+ colorways at once nowadays, this is definitely an experiment.

Last edited:
I know i'm late to the convo but what's so hype about these NMD's? People here camping out for them already. I personally don't see anything special 
tired.gif

I know i'm late to the convo but what's so hype about these NMD's? People here camping out for them already. I personally don't see anything special 
tired.gif
It's hype because of the resale value. It's a decent shoe but not worth it's hype value.

They have, just not in colorways that were very desirable. For most of the gradient drops they've released 3-4 colorways at once. adidas is also marketing the NMD completely differently from the UB in general.

Redardless, not very common for a shoe to drop in 10+ colorways at once nowadays, this is definitely an experiment.
They mix up the hyped releases like CS and PK's with all the mesh pairs (pretending they were limited too). Maybe that generates more hype to the GR likepairs

Last edited:

tired.gif
First of it's kind. Not inspired style-wise from the UBs but piggy-backed from that hype.

Some dope cws. Maybe not special to some since it's a GR.

Hey guys, is it likely that the Core Blacks will be restocking on ADC anytime soon? Friend of mine offered to grab me a pair with their employee discount, so I really hope they restock lol

these nmds are so ugly. not even sure if these will be worth trying for to resell. prob gonna be bricks once everyone realizes how ugly they are.

I emailed Saints SG this morning about my order for an update and haven't heard back yet about my Olives...but then it's just now morning so hopefully they respond 
Lmk if they get back to you. Placed an order with them for olives too but haven't gotten shipping info just order confirmation.

Lmk if they get back to you. Placed an order with them for olives too but haven't gotten shipping info just order confirmation.

Emailed customer service no response, emailed their PayPal email, no response, opened a dispute last night, no response....

Can't believe NMD to garner such overwhelming response.

All sold out at Adidas store & online.

Back
Top Bottom